• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BG-42 Large UG Regular Sebenza with Double Lugs

gusnuts

Gold Member
For sale is a Large UG Regular Chris Reeve Sebenza with BG-42 steel and double thumb lugs. This is the first large regular that I have handled and as much as I like it I prefer my small regular over this. It is a user with no box or documents. There are carry marks on the show scale and snail trails on the lockside but nothing major like gouges or dings. A trip to the spa could make this thing look amazing if one chooses. The blade is near mint. I can only find one very small hairline mark on the reverse side in the middle of the belly towards the edge which I tried to capture in the photos. The lugs are still very blue with minimal wear, the edge is razor sharp, and the belly appears to be full. The scales are stamped C99 and the blade is not stamped signifying BG-42 steel. It has the older solid bronze washers, older flat pocket clip, and milled spine ridges. The action is super smooth and typical CRK. There is a minimal amount of "gummy lock" but the lockup is solid and the blade is centered. The anodizing is still very vibrant and overall this is a gorgeous knife that would make a great user. The knife will ship in a padded zipper case. I'm not really looking for trades but I would possibly consider small regulars, annuals, or old nick Mnandis. US sales only. Please PM me with any questions or trade offers however the first official unconditional "I'll take it!" gets priority. Price is $OLD shipped.

bccxMY3.jpg

0p8WNPy.jpg

zpMW9fW.jpg

uj17RMg.jpg

F3t1P25.jpg

6U2cBWx.jpg

07oBZLU.jpg

xa6Hqaf.jpg

MmrHVhE.jpg

F3t1P25.jpg

aWVoO80.jpg

IKCQI0e.jpg