1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!
  3. Hey folks! We were alerted to a bug where several hundred members somehow got permanent paid memberships. We're going through and correcting that now. Somehow some of you somehow got yeaaaaaaars of free memberships, and, well, it happens. If your membership accidentally is turned off please post in the Service & Support forum thread with your transaction ID and I'll fix it

BGAK-47's Available Now on the Website

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by TommyGun56, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Nautique

Nautique

May 15, 2016
    High five.

2. zmbhntr

zmbhntr ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿ Platinum Member

Jul 28, 2014
    I'm glad they have something for sale on their website again, but it's a tough pill to take pay a lot more for the same thing that was offered before at a discount. They also didn't have the 10% discount at Blade this year. Mind you I'm not saying that their knives are not worth full retail price, but like all retail when you get used to discounts you want more discounts. I understand that things change, but hopefully there will be some great bargains coming our way with new offerings.

3. Robdude

Robdude Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2015
    If this is O2W again the idea was that the blade would be up 2 weeks or until they sold out.... typically blades sold out between 2-4 days from what I remember..

4. Robdude

Robdude Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2015
    I hope more pop up soon.. I'm stoked to see something happen... this one for me personally however is one I leave to you guys who are forum members by day...ninja by night... I have no use for a sword, I have never even taken karate....let alone mastered the silent triple flip ninja bamboo slice or obtained the soul of a wild beast through martial arts meditation... nope
    just a fat guy who likes beer and knives.. :)

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    ExtraBaconPlease likes this.
  5. TommyGun56

TommyGun56 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 29, 2014
    1387337869_NN.jpg

6. VashHash

VashHash

Aug 11, 2009
    I'd say get someone to do a layered sheath in red with a superman emblem cut out in yellow. Classic superman Cape.

PA Trout likes this.
  7. zombieassassin

zombieassassin Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2015
    I'm a Redneck Ninja

Robdude likes this.
  8. ExtraBaconPlease

ExtraBaconPlease Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 8, 2016
    I'm a member of the ANRC. Aussie Ninja 'Roos Club. Yup. Day 274. Still haven't noticed i'm a human.

9. TommyGun56

Jul 29, 2014
    Hammered Silver is available for these (BGAK-47's) Busse is trying to get the Website updated (Talked to Shaley earlier):D:thumbsup:

hydeinmind likes this.
  10. nemesis

nemesis

Nov 5, 2005
    What he said, my RFO is basically a bad ass machete. The ak47 would be a slightly longer badass machete.

11. AZTimT

AZTimT KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 15, 2009
    LOL at the ninja stuff, y'all are funny. A BGAK can be used for chopping up brush and trees too, not just bogey men, or other machinations of the mind.

Something to keep in mind on the pricing: Back when the O2W discounts were offered, green canvas, maroon canvas and these 3 (or 4 if the hammered silver part gets fixed/added to match the email) new blade coatings were not. Also, there was no guarantee that any of the models would ever come back either. So, IF you missed out on the original O2W discount where the normal price was clearly stated AND/OR you want a(nother) BGAK at factory pricing AND/OR you want a color combo that was not offered over 18 months ago, THEN you pretty much just have two options. Either pony up and order one now, or miss out and later try to acquire it from someone who did pony up for it at the mercy of aftermarket. We're all in the same trough and this is the fastest re-release I've seen in 8 years! :cool::thumbsup:

PA Trout and Nautique like this.
  12. knifelover1973

knifelover1973

Jul 15, 2014
    in for hammered silver and orange/black

13. TommyGun56

Jul 29, 2014
    Congrats, Hammered Silver is good stuff (for a coating) :D:thumbsup:

14. knifelover1973

knifelover1973

Jul 15, 2014
    thanks,yeah i really like that combo.

15. dogboye

dogboye Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 1999
    I jumped after receiving the newsletter. Midnight blue with black G10. I almost went for maroon micarta. But I saw a lot of variation in O2W on the maroon. I loved the maroon I ended up getting, but saw several that were more brown. Most liked the browner it seemed, but I liked the redder. Didn't want to drop so much coin and take a chance. So, black it was. Will be interesting.

16. Silas

Silas Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 22, 2004
    Not sure if this has been covered yet or not, but these AK47's don't have that "corrugated bevel technology" like the ones that came out around 10 years or so ago had do they?

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  17. TommyGun56

Jul 29, 2014
    NO

18. Silas

Silas Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 22, 2004
    Awesome!

I would still have my Infi AK if it wouldn't have had those little grooves. :(

19. nemesis

nemesis

Nov 5, 2005
    I never knew there were cbt AKs

20. Nautique

Nautique

May 15, 2016
    I had a stripped AK about 10 years ago, that looking back had lines in the blade that looks kind of like cbt, but thought was just machine/forging marks.
    Did the AK ever have cbt?