BIG Bowie knives?

second the heavy ka-bar. that nine-incher is a good chopper. just needs a better sheath.

cold steel bowie machete is another nice affordable big bowie.

or a camillus fisk, if you can find one. those're sweet. or a real fisk if you could shell out for that. :D

100_1095.jpg

For sure :D

What do you hunt - boars or nazis? :D

Entrek Ranger (9"), Kabar Becker BK9 (9"), Ontario Marine Raider Bowie, looks like Rough Rider also makes a version of the V44 for like $30.

+1 on the Western brand Bowie. I was marketed by Western Knife and Tool, Boulder Colorado, i believe. They have been discontinued (i believe), but still show up on the secondary market. Somewhat collectible, usually around $50-$100 depending on condition. Prices have climbed slowly but steadily for the last several years. Henry44

Heres a few larger Bowies that I have. file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Jeremy/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/S6301102.JPG

I love bowies!
Cheak out the Germans.
Othello
Linder
Puma -vintage
But Othello make some big ones . Not sure on my spelling???
Fallkniven A-1, A-2
Eickhorn G,E,K 2000

Maybe they're Nazi Boars :eek:

The notches are actually for edge orientation. :)

ahh.... that makes a lot of sense. i was curious, but not sure if i should ask lol.

that H.I. is beautiful and to see it go on by, DOTD, for so cheap had to hurt. i can't really put anything with no gaurd in the same bowie catagory though. i'm not sure what i'd call that thing other than awesome :thumbup:

Cold Steel Recon Scout (SK-5 version) 7.5" blade, absolute beast of a knife for about a $100. 5 year warr. too.

I Just got one, scrapped a Chevy Vega with it yesterday (not really) ... Great "zombie killer" too (chuckle)

MMHW makes some big bowies like the survival bowie Blade length- 10" (16" total) or 12" (18" total, as shown) 1/4" 5160 steel

Black Kydex sheath included.

survival.jpg

Back