• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BIG Camp Chopper !!!SOLD!!!

Big ole chopper or camp knife for sale. She is big an nasty with a razor sharp 10 inch cutting edge. Made from Aldo's 1095FG steel with a finger choil for use when slicing bacon for breakfast. Right handed leather pouch style sheath. Here are the specs:

Steel- 1095FG X .260
AOL- 17 inches
Grind- Flat
Blade- 10 1/2 inches to front of scales with a 10 inch shaving sharp edge
Finish- Hand sanded to 2000 grit
Handle- 6 1/2 inches provides plenty of torque for heavy cutting or a precise grip for delicate work
Scales- Black Canvas Micarta left grippy for a secure grip
Hardware- Stainless Loveless bolts with a stainless 1/4 inch lanyard tube
Sheath- RH pouch style made, medium/low carry for ease of removing the knife. Made from 7-8 ounce vegetable tanned leather, triple welted, wet molded, stained, and finished out.
Asking 400.00 shipped in the USA
Paypal, USPS M/O, or certified check preferred. Email for other options
Questions or comments welcomed
Thanks for looking
First I'll Take It in the post gets it.

001-67.jpg

002-84.jpg

004-75.jpg

005-76.jpg

006-66.jpg

003-81.jpg

002-85.jpg

001-73.jpg

Last edited:
Finally a practical choil! If I needed a chopper I would be all over this.

Thanks everybody, I appreciate the kind words. THis one needs a hip to ride on and some firewood to chop.

I love choils. I love that choil. Well done sir. If i did not just spend my stash, that would be mine. I think that is the perfect outdoor knife. From a man that owns many factory choppers, but no custom choppers. :thumbup::thumbup:

Alright, I'm very seriously tempted as I just sold an ESEE Junglas and while I have a great Ozark Bowie(8" blade of .30" CPM4 steel), I'm finding I could really use that extra two inches of chopping length. Just hope my wife doesn't need another new toilet before I can work the finances!!

Damn it Joe.....can't resist the temptation.....screw the finances. I'll take it.

It's yours Jay thanks, I'll send you a PM to work out the details.

Thanks for all the comments guys, I appreciate and learn from them.

Back