1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Big Chris Knives and Dominic Binkert

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by justawildkid, Oct 19, 2016.

1. justawildkid

justawildkid

Oct 21, 2012
    Hey folks I have 3 to look at today

First up is a Hunter / Utility by Big Chris. knife is 4.5 inch blade with equal handle apx 1/8 inch thick drop point of satin finished Hitachi Blue #2 ran at 62 HRC I believe, handle is stabilized and dyed buckeye burl that has been contoured given a faux bolster and has scalloping on back half of handle, tapered tank, red liners, all the bells and whistles. Ships with hand tooled leather from Chris asking PRICE DROP 275 OBO shipped to the 48 only accepting pay pal at this time PM me for more details

Second up is a Dominic Binkert One off Puukko style blade in AEB-l
    ships with box and specs card. boat tail style handle is nicely contoured and tapered for a comfortable grip, green canvas scales black g10 liners orange g10 half tang spacer stainless corby bolt construction and lanyard hole, polished scandi grind has some scuffs from use, a very nice piece I think, priced at DROPPED to 185 shipped to the 48 only pay pal PM for more details

Third up is a custom drop point from Dominic Binkert. Knife featured 1084 steel at 60 HRC ground with a very lean convex to around .010 behind the edge spine is apx 4mm thick crowned to square, satin grinds with patina flats, dew carta scales with chain ring bolt construction. 4.5 inch blade with 4 inch handle. priced to move at DROPPED 100 or best offer via pay pal will ship lower 48 PM for more details

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  2. justawildkid

justawildkid

Oct 21, 2012
    upload errors switching to photobucket

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  3. justawildkid

justawildkid

Oct 21, 2012
    IMG_0722.jpg [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bmurray likes this.
  4. justawildkid

justawildkid

Oct 21, 2012
    IMG_0708.jpg [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. justawildkid

justawildkid

Oct 21, 2012
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. justawildkid

justawildkid

Oct 21, 2012
    All photos should now be up, thank you for having a look.

7. justawildkid

justawildkid

Oct 21, 2012
    [​IMG]

8. justawildkid

justawildkid

Oct 21, 2012
    Just a reminder all prices are very negotiable no reasonable offer will be shot down

9. justawildkid

justawildkid

Oct 21, 2012
    Will consider trades for other bushcraft / outdoor knives and some higher end production folders, all offers will be considered thanks for taking a look.