Big Giant Swords

That forge was crazy! Looks like he saw the tutorial of the soup can forge online somewhere with the sand and plaster. The burner was overkill for that thing. Flamethrower indeed.

The worst/most annoying part of the Big Giant Swords show for me is that AmeriMike guy. He is probably a big reason that Irish Mike's work has reached the attention of so many people, ultimately getting him his own show so I will give him credit for that I guess. The guy is a total slug, and proud of it. Just a smartmouth brat with a bad attitude. I say get lost. A real camera crew is there now.

Eric is painful to watch too. When he said "easy peezy lemon squeezy" on one of the earlier episodes, I literally cringed and groaned out loud. I wish he would learn his place, and stop trying to dominate/one-up the owner of the company.

The girl is cool, but you can tell she is very inexperienced.

Hahaha...

It is all in fun

Just like the guys who make Thors Hammer

Josh, actually, I was referring the "forge" that his brother built for him on an episode about a month or two ago. THAT one was the flamethrower!!! But even the one he built on the show last night had plenty of "flameage"!!!! We have an old farm forge at our ranch similar to the one he made last night. Ours has a hand crank blower.

I tell you what, I give credit to him. With what he hand on hand, and his knowledge level, he did a good job.

Back