Big "Jungle Honey" type sword

thanks all... not quite sure on the scabbard... leaving that to the customer, will probably make some sort of stand for this one. Im thinking wood/cord hybrid if I make a scabbard for something like this in the future.

Matt,Way Cool Sword !:thumbup::thumbup: It was Available early yesterday and Gone very quickly.
Congrats to the lucky new owner! :cool:

Doug :)

Joss, thanks for posting the links, I knew that one of them had the same type handle that mine has (more of a continuous arch from the spine). The other few ive seen have a drop handle more like the Cloud Cutter.

I think the Dragon Fly is my favorite among the "Jungle Honey's".

This is what Jimmy Fikes told me:
I like the shape of Dragonfly better than Cloud Cutter... there's no recurve in the handle, and the line of the whole thing is cleaner, at least to my eye. The shape of Dragonfly is actually a better 'cutter'... while the shape of Cloud Cutter, while still fine for cutting, is a bit better for thrusting.

I think the difference in cutting ability is very subtle.

Its hard to put into words.... But for me the slightly upward "arch" of the Dragon Fly type handle just "feels" better, cant quite explain it, just one of those things.

Wow. I really like this design. There's something about its lines that's just...I don't know, looks wicked.

Back