Big News Regarding the Waki's.....

has anyone actually gotten their Waki's from the 2nd batch yet. I am dying to know when they will ship out. Haven't heard anything

I dont think any of these have shipped. Last I heard it was a mid May ship date. So hopefully any day we get the notice. They have alot of stuff going now. The RMD, HWLM and swamp wardens are a little behind as of last update. The knob creek and knoboganzaa orders are still chugging through and they are cranking out SAR 3's like crazy.

Probably be 2 weeks though!

Zach

I dont think any of these have shipped. Last I heard it was a mid May ship date. So hopefully any day we get the notice. They have alot of stuff going now. The RMD, HWLM and swamp wardens are a little behind as of last update. The knob creek and knoboganzaa orders are still chugging through and they are cranking out SAR 3's like crazy.

Probably be 2 weeks though!

Zach

You are correct. We are cranking out a bunch of knives right now and also trying to get ready for Blade Show. I just checked on the status on the Waki's this morning and they are working on them but it looks like at least 2 more weeks before they will be shipping

Eric

tan and muddy here too, sweetness!!!! im poor now, guess ill sell some stuff, gotta have a waki!

Eric, I have not gotten an order confirmation yet.
I understand you are working very hard but I just want to make sure I get one.

Black/Green G-10 and black blade! Sold a katana to get one of these and the wait is killing me.

Waiting on a black blade, black/tan G-10. Originally had a Sage blade, tan micarta but ended up splurging.

Got my notice this morning. Heading over to the store to pay up!

got my notice but im super poor right now, daaaamnit!!!!!! how long will they hold them????

Last edited:
After a couple of months of indecisiveness, I finally pulled the trigger
on a Black Micarta/Black .... Better late than never... Now for the wait..

I got mine this morning. It is beautiful. It has some heft to it, which I wanted. I do wish the blade had a finer edge on it. I guess that part is up to me.

Anyone have suggestions on how to go about sharpening it? I have a Lansky sharpener, but I have only used it on smaller knives.

Also, I need a sheath. Suggestions?

Mike

Eric I just recived my first Swamp Rat. My RMD and I am so impressed I just had to order a Waki....

Whats going on? Is this an old thread? Crap.....Sorry Eric, I thought I would have some time to save.

Back