• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BIG price drop, For sale.. several microtech otf's dalton, benchmade, hk, a.r.s etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey bamabright, I sent you email through your profile.
I'll take #9, utx70, if available.

I've had no reply after email sent through the forum and a post. Maybe someone 'upstairs' is trying to tell me I don't need another knife ;) lol
It's your tg4360!
But, I'll still honor my "I'll take it" for the $165 if something doesn't work out. I know a couple of days w/o comms is still reasonable.
BTW, I thought PM is not available for "registered users"?
Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that.
TGIF!

I've had no reply after email sent through the forum and a post. Maybe someone 'upstairs' is trying to tell me I don't need another knife ;) lol
It's your tg4360!
But, I'll still honor my "I'll take it" for the $165 if something doesn't work out. I know a couple of days w/o comms is still reasonable.
BTW, I thought PM is not available for "registered users"?
Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that.
TGIF!

It is available. I have received no pm from you, please pm me for PayPal info.
Thanks

It is available. I have received no pm from you, please pm me for PayPal info.
Thanks

Hey Bamabright, As a "Registered user", I don't have priviledges to send PMs. I just sent another email to you through your forum profile, i.e. I clicked on your user name and clicked the "@ Send Email" link. Maybe these are going to your email spam folder? Or could there be a mistake in the email addy you have in your profile?
Anyway, if you don't see the email, you can email me through my profile, or here it is: pseep2001 at yahoo dot com

Bud you sent me the wrong knife, and are not responding to any PMs or Emails. So hopefully you'll see this here.
I paid for #2 and I have #3. Please send me the correct knife or a refund.

Bud? Ill have the correct knife sent out Monday... Not much I can do on a weekend.

Bud you sent me the wrong knife, and are not responding to any PMs or Emails. So hopefully you'll see this here.
I paid for #2 and I have #3. Please send me the correct knife or a refund.

Can you please send photos for #12 Microtech Mini UMS to
sbinig at gmail.com
Your photo link does not work.
Very interested.

When you click on the link, click on the user name in the top right corner. Pics work fine.
Can you please send photos for #12 Microtech Mini UMS to
sbinig at gmail.com
Your photo link does not work.
Very interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back