1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Photos Big Price Drops! Safetyman's Mistress and Heart Sale

Discussion in 'Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale' started by safetyman, Jan 12, 2018.

1. safetyman

safetyman Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Hi all, I’ve got a few more Busses to sell. As always, I feel they’re competitively priced but reasonable offers will be considered. Generous discounts will be given if you want more than one knife. Some of these knives are unused and some are used; but none of them are mint. The unused ones have scuffs and such from being stored with other knives.

Knives will be shipped USPS Priority to the US50 only. I accept PayPal (goods and services) or USPS money orders. Please PM me if you have questions and thanks for looking!

Take all of them and I'll throw in another user Heavy Heart and a Battle Saw project I've been working on free of charge.

SOLD 1. Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Battle Mistress Limited Edition #84, NMFBMLE. Satin finish with hand-smoothed tigerhide micarta handles. Knife is used and blade has some scratches from use and from sheath. Comes with Mashed Cat drop-leg/dangler kydex sheath. Price is 1100 $1000 shipped. SOLD

SOLD 2. Fusion Battle Mistress Limited Edition #967, FBMLE. Satin finish with tigerhide micarta handles. Unused but knife has some marks/scratches from being stored and removing it from and inserting into the cardboard cover. Comes with padded case. Price is $950 shipped. SOLD

SOLD 3. Fusion Battle Mistress, FBM. Blade is partially serrated. Black blade coating with tigerhide micarta handles. Knife is unused but has some chips in coating from being stored. Comes with Mashed Cat drop-leg/dangler sheath. Price is $775 shipped. SOLD

4. Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress Limited Edition #252, ASHBMLE. Knife is unused but has some storage marks. Comes with Mashed Cat drop-leg/dangler sheath. Price is 800 $700 shipped.

SOLD 5. Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart Limited Edition #487, NMFSHLE. Knife has been lightly used and has some scratches. Comes with Mashed Cat sheath that is painted. Price is $650 shipped. SOLD

SOLD 6. Heavy Ordnance Fusion Steel Heart, HOFSH. Jungle green blade coating with standard-thickness black micarta handles. Knife has been used. Price is 575 $525 shipped. SOLD

SPF 7. Original Run (1 of 200) Heavy Heart Fusion Steel Heart, HHFSH. Black blade with standard-thickness black micarta handles. Knife has been used. Price is 575 $525 shipped. SPF

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  2. safetyman

Sep 8, 2008
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    xxwarderxx and Jake1911 like this.
  3. safetyman

Sep 8, 2008
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  4. scottcriswell505

scottcriswell505 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 29, 2015
    Pictures?

5. bmg580

bmg580 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 2013
    I’ll take the Hogfsh

6. safetyman

Sep 8, 2008
    Hi bmg580, I have another member who PMd about the HOFSH prior to your post. I am waiting to hear back from that member. If he declines the HOFSH is yours if you want it.

7. sixpak1

sixpak1 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 7, 2016
    I’ll take #5

8. safetyman

Sep 8, 2008
    PM sent. NMFSHLE is sold pending payment.

9. SilentArrow

SilentArrow Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 7, 2017
    PM sent

10. safetyman

Sep 8, 2008
    #2, #3, and #5 are sold!

11. earlhed

earlhed

Aug 14, 2007
  12. safetyman

Sep 8, 2008
    Take $100 off of the NMFBMLE and ASHBMLE and $50 off of the Heavy Heart and Heavy Ordnance Heart!

13. OlegW

OlegW Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 16, 2011
    Hello!
    I'll take 1. Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Battle Mistress Limited Edition #84, NMFBMLE.

14. OlegW

OlegW Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 16, 2011
    If you want to sell this knife please email me. [email protected].
    Shipping to PE or Fl.

15. bmg580

bmg580 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 2013
    I’ll take the HOGFSH PM sent

16. safetyman

Sep 8, 2008
    HOFSH is sold pending funds!

17. brandxranch

brandxranch

Dec 22, 2011