Biggest Knife You Will EDC...

Flipper98

BANNED
I'm just wondering what would be the biggest knife you would EDC? Folding or fixed.
Mabey even add a picture if you would like!
Hope you guys find this fun!
Thanks.:)

I'm just wondering what would be the biggest knife you would EDC? Folding or fixed.
Mabey even add a picture if you would like!
Hope you guys find this fun!
Thanks.:)

Cold Steel 5.5 inch Voyager, though I have a smaller knife to use in front of others

It's not the size that bothers me, it's people's reactions. Otherwise I'd probably EDC a machete :p

Cold Steel 5.5 inch Voyager, though I have a smaller knife to use in front of others

It's not the size that bothers me, it's people's reactions. Otherwise I'd probably EDC a machete :p

lol /thread

Largest I'd carry is 4". Never need anything larger and state law is 3 1/4" for knives with out CCW permit. My current EDCs are 3 1/4 and 3 1/2

Pretty much my thoughts as well. I have no blade length restrictions where I live. Usually though I try to keep it around 3.5" or less although I do occasionally go up to 4". Recently I've been carrying my bm 730-1202 which is 3.6".

lol /thread

Largest I'd carry is 4". Never need anything larger and state law is 3 1/4" for knives with out CCW permit. My current EDCs are 3 1/4 and 3 1/2[/QUOTE]
Which State? In Texas the law is 5.5, so SYKCO 511 fixed. I regularly EDC my Jerry hossom retribution 1 since I put a clip on it. It has a 4 5/8 blade. Inches

For regular ol' EDC, I prefer folders with blades no larger than 4" that aren't too heavy/bulky in the pocket (most of mine are around the 3" mark.)

Well my state has a 4 inch blade limit, so I won't ECD anything bigger than that. My biggest EDC blades are my Emersons and ZT 0560.

ZT 0300 series, I bought 3 of them and sold them every time because they are so big but I keep coming back to them :p
I'll have to get a 0350 or 0551.

EDC'ing a knife is not really normal over here and if you whip out a big assisted knife you will scare a lot of people.

I wouldn't go any bigger than about 8" overall, or a 3.5" blade for an every day use folding knife.

The ideal blade size for me seems to be between 3" and 3.25", so that's probably my limit.

These are the biggest knives I EDC. However, I don't know how thick these knives are in the handles, that thats mostly what makes it EDC-able for me. The 0200 I can't EDC even though it's size is compariable to these as well.

Cold Steel AK-47
Blade Length: 3 1/2"
Overall Length: 9"

Zero Tolerance 0560
Blade Length: 3 3/4"
Overall Length: 8.8"

pictured: ZT 0560 & 0200
f2967833.jpg

cMDPp5
Buck 845 Vantage Force Select and ZT 0301 are the two I alternate between.

ZT 0300 series, I bought 3 of them and sold them every time because they are so big but I keep coming back to them :p
I'll have to get a 0350 or 0551.

EDC'ing a knife is not really normal over here and if you whip out a big assisted knife you will scare a lot of people.

I LOVE my 0301. It's on my person or within arms reach 24/7!

Back