Bishop Pass Around?

Yeah, my bad. I had the Bishop in my truck getting it ready for the user weekend and when I was clearing a tree from a house down the street with my neighbor he got my chainsaw stuck in the trunk after doing what I specifically told him not to do. I think because the Bishop is so bad ass he thought he could chop out the chainsaw bar before I saw what a dumbass he was being.

Yeah, my bad. I had the Bishop in my truck getting it ready for the user weekend and when I was clearing a tree from a house down the street with my neighbor he got my chainsaw stuck in the trunk after doing what I specifically told him not to do. I think because the Bishop is so bad ass he thought he could chop out the chainsaw bar before I saw what a dumbass he was being.

Any pics of the damage. Andy has it looking perfect. Can not even tell it has ever been used!

Whitty, I lost track after I passed it off at Trackrock wrapped in newspaper as a sheath. Here's some pictures.

IMG_2021-L.jpg

2017032418553793-IMG_1974-L.jpg

IMG_2012-L.jpg

Any pics of the damage. Andy has it looking perfect. Can not even tell it has ever been used!

I don't have any pics. At the time when I first saw it and I was able to get by jaw off the ground I would have been too embarrassed to take a pic. Best visual description would be one of those big serrated knives that Cold Steel makes. Andy did a great job getting it back to 100%. whitty whitty

Back