BK&T Pics! CONTEST

OK, here is the rated "G" shot before lunch! Green iguanas are commonly eaten here and are actually quite tasty . . . this one was!:D :D (The guy in the pic is a local named Hugo preparing lunch in the back yard for us.) Sure is still overkill for the 9 . . . a crewman would be just about perfect in this pic . . . dontcha think Will??

Attachments

• iggy1.jpg
    iggy1.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 234
Contest CLOSED!

Thanks to everyone that entered,.....I promise we will do it again sometime, so learn to use those DIGI-CAM's!

Ethan and I are arguing about who is the winner....so we may have more than 1 happy camper by the time I make the announcement tomorrow....sleep well and check back in after lunch on Wensday ;)

OK gang,
Ethan and I have been talking about this since yesterday, and we have come up with a plan....

First, we have the #1 Winner! The winner of the BK10....the people's[well at least Ethan and mine] Choice...

Logan 1! Lets give it up for Logan, the shelter building man!

But, thats not all...

Ethan and I felt that there were 2 other especially good entries, and that we needed to do some thing for them and thier[or family member's:rolleyes: ] effort, sooooo....

First, for the lizard eatin' mercenary, I mean missonary, Jason Burns, for the great lizzard killin' pic, you get a Autographed Copy of Ethan's newest Cookbook, All About Grilling!

And last, but certainly not least, for Donald's daughter putting in the effort to try to win her Dad a new knife, The king daddy of all cookbooks, that Ethan is the co- author of, The Joy of Cooking!

Thanks to all the entrants, and don't worry, we will be doing this again soon. Ethan is dreaming up some good ideas:cool:

If the winners would please email me with your name and shipping address, we will get the prizes out ASAP. Donald please include yours and your daughter's name, so Ethan can autograph the copy appropriately.....and Logan 1, we all expect a review!

willfennell@camillusknives.com

Congrats to the winners of this contest!

jumpingrins.gif
jumpingrins.gif

Thanks, this is great!! Besides, my daughter is less apt to run off with the cookbook than the knife! ;) She saw my EDC clipped to my pants and wistfully said how neat the holes looked--or something like that. It was my partially serrated, so I gave her my plain edge version, which she promptly clipped to her pocket. :D

I will have to get one of the CREWMAN™ # BK10. I bet they are as great as the Combat Utility BK7. My daughter might even let me use it!

Congratulations to Logan and Jason. I went back to look at the pictures by Logan, and now I cannot see them. I hope that is temporary. Oh, good thing I saved the post, I can see them in my saved copy! :)

I have to leave now. I'll email Will in a short while. Thanks again for the contest and the great prizes.

WOW:eek: Thank You. It was fun working on the shelter, and it was good to practice skills. I need to work on them more:( :D. I was thinking about sending this to a friend of mine who is heading to a sandy place, but I will probably buy him one and send it to him. It is just too cool winning this one from Will and Ethan. I will try a comparative review of the Crewman and Campanion.

Congratulations to the other winners. Autographed copy of the Joy Of Cooking sounds great(have the Joy Of Cooking, my wife and I like it:D)

The pictures sometimes don't come up. I have not figured that out yet. You can see them here http://community.webshots.com/album/67758594DXdsrL

Thank You. And thanks to my wife for taking the pictures for me:)

Congratulations to everyone!

Logan...lookin' forward to review/comparison also.

Jason and Donald...does this mean you're gonna cook something up for everyone? :) I wouldn't mind trying a lil of that iggy!

This was a cool idea! Thanks to Will and Ethan for encouraging everyone to get out there and use those tools and share with the rest of us!

(Logan...tell your friend "God speed!" if that sandy place is where I think it is!)

Congratulations again!

Originally posted by Will Fennell
First, for the lizard eatin' mercenary, I mean missonary, Jason Burns, for the great lizzard killin' pic, you get a Autographed Copy of Ethan's newest Cookbook, All About Grilling!
Thanks Will! The BK&T is really a daily tool down here . . . it outcuts everything else I have tried in it's class . . . even on iguanas! (Which, by the way, taste more like squirrel than chicken!;) )
Can't wait to get the cookbook!:D :D

As for Shane . . . look me up next time you're passin' through Managua and we'll use one of Ethan's recipes to grill one up for ya . . . SURELY Ethan has a whole chapter on Central American Reptiles!!;) :p ;)

Just thought I should finally pop-in and say thank you to Ethan & Will. Ethan promptly sent the very nice Joy of Cooking cookbook to us, with a kind inscription. It arrived in pristine condition.

It may take us a while to get through all 1136 pages, good thing it comes with a built-in bookmark! I did check, no lizard recipes. :eek: ;) I doubt that would be a selling point to most readers here in the States, so it is probably a wise editorial decision. ;)

Thanks again from Cristina & I.

Best regards,
Donald.
:D

Originally posted by Donald
I did check, no lizard recipes. :eek: ;) I doubt that would be a selling point to most readers here in the States, so it is probably a wise editorial decision. ;)

They must be writing that chapter into my book . . . still has not arrived but I am looking forward to the grilled iguana chapter!!!!!;) :p ;)

Back