bk14 belt carry paracord

Hey guys does anyone have any idea how i can strap my bk14 sheath to my belt with only paracord? nothing wimpy because it will be my new EDC.. :) sorry if i posted this in the wrong place.. im new to bladeforums... thanks

I am sure someone will beat me to it but I can post a pic tomorrow. Its easy.

thanks man, iv always been para-cord-dumb.. iv tried wrapping knives before that weren't mine and it never worked well, therefore i decided to get a badass bk14 and force myself to play with it a little :).

Just run the cord through the rivet holes in a X configuration, then tie a couple knots burn the ends and your good to go. Slide your belt between the sheath and the para cord. Real easy stuff! :thumbup:

Oh and it will not be wimpy, 550 pounds is plenty strong enough... Your belt will break before that para cord will.

Just run the cord through the rivet holes in a X configuration, then tie a couple knots burn the ends and your good to go. Slide your belt between the sheath and the para cord. Real easy stuff! :thumbup:

do you think i can make it tight enough to not slide around?

It has always been pretty tight when I did it. I'm sure another Beckerhead will be along to show you pics. How do you like the knife so far though? Pretty badass huh? :D

im new to becker knives. and im telling you, im never buying any other knife thats not a becker. this one blade. has gotten me completely hooked. it feels so nice, it stays sharp, i love the coating... no complaints.

im new to becker knives. and im telling you, im never buying any other knife thats not a becker. this one blade. has gotten me completely hooked. it feels so nice, it stays sharp, i love the coating... no complaints.

Funny enough, the Becker line seems to cover just about every eventuality that you can come up with.

The only reason to shop outside of the BK&T line is to feed the sharp and shiny 'Gotta have It' addiction

Funny enough, the Becker line seems to cover just about every eventuality that you can come up with.

The only reason to shop outside of the BK&T line is to feed the sharp and shiny 'Gotta have It' addiction

i gotta tell you, i dont see myself thinking 'gotta have it' with anything but beckers for a while.. :p

There are a few ways. You can run it through top to bottom on both sides and then braid it, that's how I have my 14. You can do the X configuration which I think it was Bladite that has the coolest one, if I remember right.

Hold on, Moose posted up the answer to this some time back. Lemme find the answer.

Alright, here we go:

100_1675.jpg

100_1677.jpg

Moose carried his 14 inside the waistband, with the little paracord loops on the outside to use on his belt.

Alright, here we go:

100_1675.jpg

100_1677.jpg

Moose carried his 14 inside the waistband, with the little paracord loops on the outside to use on his belt.

thats sweet.. if i decide to carry inside the waistband ill consider this wrap, but i feel like most of my clothes can efficiently conceal it on the outside of my waistband as it is due to its small size

You will be a BeckerHead before you know it! Sounds like you already are one at hart :thumbup:

well i do have to say, they all look incredibly functional WHILE looking sexy. and thats not always the case :p i havent found one design i see as ugly with the becker line

It would work for the inside of your belt as well, but for the outside, I would go with Bladite's paracord X. Lemme find a pic. GImme a sec.

Found em.

IMG_7457-XL.jpg

IMG_7458-XL.jpg

Good for vertical or horizontal carry, or if you didn't weave the cross pieces you could carry it at an angle.

Found em.

IMG_7457-XL.jpg

IMG_7458-XL.jpg

Good for vertical or horizontal carry, or if you didn't weave the cross pieces you could carry it at an angle.

that is exactly. what i was looking for. thank you derek haha, now i have to attempt to steal your sheath wrap. :D

Back