bk14 belt carry paracord

that is exactly. what i was looking for. thank you derek haha, now i have to attempt to steal your sheath wrap. :D

All credit for the second setup goes to Bladite. That was his doing, I just remembered where to find the pics. Good luck, and post pics when you are done! (That is gutted paracord btw so as to lay flat.)

that is exactly. what i was looking for. thank you derek haha, now i have to attempt to steal your sheath wrap. :D

that is what I was talking about, I just didn't have the pics. It doesn't have to be as fancy as Bladite's for it to work but his set up has been the tightest for me.

Not a BK14 - but a BK11 with some belt carry paracord

IMG_2305.jpg

It´s nearly like another member here has already posted

Will it work as well with a single string making an X on the sheath or no, i have not been able to get it exactly how i want it yet.. im a little OCD with my knives.. :D

If you can use more, it will be better. Paracord has a tendency to stretch some so if you can double, or even triple it up it will stretch less.

thank you, and thank everyone else for giving me such rapid responses! i even got pics to go with it! :D glad i joined this site :p

I do not have pictures , sorry, but basically what I've done (before adding KA-BAR metal clip) is to pass paracord between the main 4 holes, so that you have a rectangular shape made with paracaord on both the sides of the sheath.

I picked this up from a website someplace.
If you push the paracord through the 4 smaller holes, then melt the ends they make for very strong belt loops that hug the belt pretty firmly.
I've set mine up both vertical and horizontal and both work very well. Just not easy to change between the two.
IMG_20110912113528.jpg

I picked this up from a website someplace.
If you push the paracord through the 4 smaller holes, then melt the ends they make for very strong belt loops that hug the belt pretty firmly.
I've set mine up both vertical and horizontal and both work very well. Just not easy to change between the two.
IMG_20110912113528.jpg
[/QU

what did you use to get the coating off the knife?

Before I got my kydex rigs for my little Beckers, I carried my 11 and 14 in the factory sheath, horizontally on my belt.

Just a simple double-loop setup I figured out. Had to use a marlinspike to get the cord through the holes a second time. It works great. I carried my knives in that sheath for a month with no problems at all.

DSCN0225.jpg

Before I got my kydex rigs for my little Beckers, I carried my 11 and 14 in the factory sheath, horizontally on my belt.

Just a simple double-loop setup I figured out. Had to use a marlinspike to get the cord through the holes a second time. It works great. I carried my knives in that sheath for a month with no problems at all.

DSCN0225.jpg

i gotta say, i love the look of those handles you got on there!

Back