1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

BK20 - Post 'Em Up When They Come In

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by The Warrior, Apr 18, 2016.

1. nutoknives

nutoknives

Mar 27, 2011
    20 with lite yardwork

[​IMG]

2. bearfacedkiller

bearfacedkiller

Jan 23, 2014
    Tick... Tock...

Should be here today. These three will officially double my Becker count and the BK20 will officially be my biggest knife. Can't wait!!!!!

3. DunkEm

DunkEm Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 9, 2013
    What are the scales on your 5 & 15?

4. caine

caine

Nov 9, 2003
    the knife connection scales

5. bearfacedkiller

bearfacedkiller

Jan 23, 2014
    Well, they are here. All I can say is, WOW!!!! Not only is the BK20 a beast but I cannot believe I lived without a BK4 until now. I have read about finding the sweet spot on the BK4 to get efficient with it but I must have found it right away. Within a couple of swings I was smitten with the Machax. I just chewed up a few 2x4s in the back yard with them. Man, did I mention how awesome the BK4 is. I need a back up of this bad boy before they are gone.

6. DunkEm

DunkEm Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 9, 2013
    Thanks. Do they have the same basic Becker shape or are they a little flatter on the ends?

7. caine

caine

Nov 9, 2003
    smaller ones and flat near the ends for your thumb. biggers one some

8. The Warrior

The Warrior Insane Viking Moderator

Mar 11, 2011
    The 4 is awesome indeed.

9. bearfacedkiller

bearfacedkiller

Jan 23, 2014
    I just doubled my Becker count. Woot! Woot!

[​IMG]

10. MIGUY

MIGUY

Jun 27, 2014
    Mine came in the other day, I'll try to remember to grab some pics tonight, crummy weather today though...

11. ironborn

ironborn

Oct 9, 2012
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. foofie

foofie Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Don't want to distract from a BK20 thread - but WOW - the machax!!! As much as I love my 5, this may see much more use.
    Oh, and the 20 was pretty good too:D

13. tobiism

tobiism Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 28, 2013
    Fabulous trio! They look awesome!

14. ironborn

ironborn

Oct 9, 2012
    Thanks!

15. Ferahgo

Ferahgo

Mar 6, 2014
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. VTCeltic

VTCeltic

Apr 13, 2016
    Mr. Becker, it's an honor to own a blade of your design. And yes, she shore is perty! I'm very excited to apply my Celtic design work to a leather sheath for this beauty. It'll probably be a few months out, but I'll post pics when finished. Cheers to you, sir, for all your work.

17. upnorth

upnorth

Nov 25, 2006
    Holey smackers. I didn't even know that this beast existed. Looks like the Becker elves have been quite busy !

18. grogimus

grogimus KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 27, 2012
    Quite the haul waiting for me after work. Time for a couple more sets of LMF Joe scales I think. That was a fantastic deal on the 710 sheath through KaBar.

[​IMG]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

19. grogimus

grogimus KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 27, 2012
    I just realized I don't even know if the laser engraved markings will etch. I'll find out shortly I suppose :D

[​IMG]