BK62 Photos Here

6wN7kLg.jpg

erN2A0n.jpg

zSJDGz7.jpg

I’m still digging this knife. I use it a lot to carve whatever meat is for dinner. Instead of cleaning it right away, I’ve been letting the juices sit on it to patina the blade...
RltAelb.jpg

It’s got character now! :)

U9nbitA.jpg

Atop Mount Kephart with Mount LeConte in the distance

9Y8Up2Z.jpg

From Mount Kephart at the Jump Off

t2gZTGV.jpg

Bradley Fork near Smokemont, NC
Some really nice pictures of the Becker BK-62 in Smoky Mt NP. I enjoy fishing on Bradley Fork and it's a pleasant hike up stream from the campground.

I was going back and looking at some older posts today. It has been fun.

I posted this over at BCUSA too, but I was given a spare set of BK-62 scales and fitted them to a Condor Kephart. (Had to have a machinist drill new holes to line up with the hole in the scales and then sand down the scales to fit the smaller tang of the Condor.)

Now I have a 4.5" smaller Kephart with the same great (original style) scales. An inferior blade to my beloved Beckhart to be sure, but it also cost me less than $20. :)

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

Last edited:
I posted this over at BCUSA too, but I was given a spare set of BK-62 scales and fitted them to a Condor Kephart. (Had to have a machinist drill new holes to line up with the hole in the scales and then sand down the scales to fit the smaller tang of the Condor.)

Now I have a 4.5" smaller Kephart with the same great (original style) scales. An inferior blade to my beloved Beckhart to be sure, but it also cost me less than $20. :)

img_4119-jpg.819538

img_4120-jpg.819627

img_4124-jpg.819542
Can't see your good photos, GoodPhotos ? But it sounds nice :thumbsup:

Back