BK62 Photos Here

You did a nice job on the Condor Kephart scales. The problem is that my Condor simply doesn't cut worth a damn and hardly worth doing anything to it other than thinning the blade edge down a bunch. My Condor is currently MIA; think it fell behind a book case and I will have to clear the case out and move it to check. This isn't a 10 minute job.

You did a nice job on the Condor Kephart scales. The problem is that my Condor simply doesn't cut worth a damn and hardly worth doing anything to it other than thinning the blade edge down a bunch. My Condor is currently MIA; think it fell behind a book case and I will have to clear the case out and move it to check. This isn't a 10 minute job.

if you find it and are willing to pay the postage, I can fix the edge for you.

4XmkWR9.jpg

if you find it and are willing to pay the postage, I can fix the edge for you.
I actually purchased a Ken Onion version of the Work Sharp specifically for this purpose. I just haven't laid hands on the knife for over a year now. I'm pretty sure it is behind the book case. I had decided that I would use it on re-grinds and machete blade touch ups. I've had it a couple years (after watching it demonstrated at the Blade Show in 2016) and have never used it as I am sort of a bench stone person with sharpening overall. Plus, I have a lot of knives and don't really depend on stuff like this for day to day needs. Probably time to find that Kephart and see what I can do with it.

Guess I haven't posted any 62 photos here for some time:

Back