1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 42 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    an Kizer Vanguard V4516A1 Domin Folding Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

BK9 HD Sheath for friend of mine. Completed!

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by Makael, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Makael

Makael KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 17, 2015
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

All done. My first Left, Right, Scout and Belt carry sheath. And the mighty BK9 was my test subject. This will ship to Salty saturday.

2. 6850

6850 Gold Member Gold Member

May 5, 2013
    That's really nice work!
    I have a BK-9 and it sure is a great knife!
    Weekend is usually over by the time I decide which knife to take haha!
    Anyway, again, great work!

3. cschol

cschol

Jan 6, 2013
    How did you manage to punch the holes for stitching? That must have been challenging!
    Looks great, nice and clean

4. neffarious

neffarious Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 23, 2012
    Adamantium

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

5. ironborn

ironborn

Oct 9, 2012
    Great looking sheath! Though, I think I'd need onewith built in suspenders to keep it from pulling the old trousers down. Yeah--tacticool scout suspender suspension sheath system!

6. DOC-CANADA

DOC-CANADA

Apr 14, 2006
    Great looking stitching. :thumbup:

Another vote for the BK-12.