• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

black and green rag mycarta chef set

extra pictures and specs in the morning (computer locking up at random)
3/32 thick full tang cpm154
cryo and tempered to Rc 61 convex grind
SS corby bolts and hand made mycarta
large is 11.25 over all with blade 6.5 inch
sm is 10.5 over all with blade just over 5.5 inch
hand rubbed 600 grit finish
$225 gets them the set
no extra for paypal and free shipping in the US
249384089_945af69092_o.jpg

249384091_b054391f4d_o.jpg

Can I come over tomorrow and see those? I'm pretty sure I don't have the $$, but I gotta see them. Sort of a "design study" if you will :)

-d

Very interesting.

I talked to my old lady about some kitchen knives. She short-circuited the conversation saying that we should work on my student debt first. Ouch.

thats why i didnt pay for that there extra school:foot: :D

i don't plan on goin any place so my knives will be around maybe later side cash will find its way to you
butch

as i said better pictures
these are under sunlight outside for bettter color (the house lighting makes the handle look green "bright")
249774754_b54534f266_o.jpg

Don't worry. I'm not going to let my student debt get in the way of my knife purchases. I'm just trying to decide which example of your beautiful handles I want.

Don't worry. I'm not going to let my student debt get in the way of my knife purchases. I'm just trying to decide which example of your beautiful handles I want.

ok if need be i can make up a custom run just for you what ever colors you like
for one or a set
just something to keep in mind

OMG!!! Sir, as a guy who loves to cook and appreciates not only good looking knives, but functionally top-notch knives, it is very painful to see your work knowing that the timing is not right to get these. Keep up the tremendous work!!!

So, I dropped by Butch's place to check these out (and generally shoot the breeze for a while) and they came pretty close to following me home...man, I need to be independantly wealthy....

Nice work again Butch!

-d

Wait'll you guys see some of the stuff he has coming too...

Very cool. Do you have a detail photo of the handles you could post?

Thanks,
Jonathan

He makes GREAT kitchen knives (i'm sure the rest are great too...but I recently got a santoku for my dad...and its wonderful...)

...if I hadn't just blown a bunch of cash in New Zealand I'd take these in a heartbeat...:grumpy:

if i had these i would be inclined to actually do some work in the kitchen

Back