"BLACK FRIDAY 2022" Has Begun! ! ! . . . GO! ! ! . . . GO ! ! ! . . . GO! ! !

Just checked the status page and my order moved to awaiting shipment. Ordered the first night !

Is anyone else having trouble when ordering? Keeps bouncing my CC, but no actual reason given - just "
Something went wrong when trying to process your payment. Please review the error message and try again:
Something went wrong when trying to process your payment. You may try again."

Step 1: send whatever money you were going to send to Jerry to me.
Step 2: repeat step 1.
Step 3: repeat step 1.
Etc., through Step 12.

If, by the time you reach step 12, you still feel the need to send money to Jerry Busse, start over at step 1.
Damn your business plan is way more thought out than mine.. I only got to step 1 and thought it was in the bag

Best 500 grab bag yet! Received (I think) a scrapyard db 322 with shark cerakote, and a busse hell razor 2 with black coated blade and black g10 handle!! Beyond excited!
Nice!!, mine is enroute, but i'm in Canada so it;s a little longer. That's kind what i'm hoping for in my grab bag!!

I have one! I just can't figure out pictures lol

Take a pic.
Go to your album/gallery and find that pic.
Take a screenshot of that pic.
Go to your album/gallery and find the screenshot pic and crop/adjust the pic down a little bit.
This generally has worked, but if it says file too large then go back to your screenshot and crop it down some more or even take a screenshot pic of your screenshot.

Last edited:
Back