"BLACK FRIDAY 2022" Has Begun! ! ! . . . GO! ! ! . . . GO ! ! ! . . . GO! ! !

Best 500 I've ever spent! I bought ardbeg 22 a few years ago and that was great, but it didn't last as long as these 2 knives will!

Was hoping to see some pictures. Am I the only one to buy a bag ?

I highly doubt it but it seems as the years go by people are either too busy or less interested in sharing photos on these types of threads which show what they ended up with. It doesn't hurt to keep bumping the thread and asking for pics because it's a good way to know what's out there to potentially trade for and as I said earlier people might have the intention of doing it but not have the time while the thread is fresh.

I highly doubt it but it seems as the years go by people are either too busy or less interested in sharing photos on these types of threads which show what they ended up with. It doesn't hurt to keep bumping the thread and asking for pics because it's a good way to know what's out there to potentially trade for and as I said earlier people might have the intention of doing it but not have the time while the thread is fresh.
I’ve tried all methods you guys have suggested to post pics, none of them work for me. Maybe it’s the same for others I don’t know.

I’ve tried all methods you guys have suggested to post pics, none of them work for me. Maybe it’s the same for others I don’t know.

Open an account with www.flickr.com

It's the one I've found to be the easiest to work with. I can walk you through it if you get stuck somewhere.

That is the best way to have your photos hosted so you can use a link to post the same photo over and over. If you're simply going to do a drive-by posting photo dump... there's a much easier way I've found (at least on my Mac, I assume Windows allows for similar).

I simply take the photos app and tile it side by side with the thread I want to post in. I take a screen shot where it allows me to crop in on what I want to share and then a thumbnail of that screentshot appears at the bottom right of screen and I simply click and hold that image while I drag and drop it onto the text box where you type your reply.

It's super easy and fast and I literally made this post in just about five minutes with taking these screenshots believe to outline.

Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 4.52.36 PM.png
Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 4.54.10 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 4.55.13 PM.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 4.54.57 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 4.54.57 PM.png
    238.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 4.55.35 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 4.55.35 PM.png
    317.2 KB · Views: 1
My20221205_102337.jpg
Grab Bag landed here today, and I am over the moon!! 😍

Can anybody help me out with the names of what I got??
The top one looks and feels like my other ELMAX Slicers; but this one doesn't have the Harpoon blade...

Last edited:
Ok so in my surprise box, i got a a SYCKO DT-12 i think and a small busse custom shop knife with elmax steel, could not find any info on this one, if anyone knows let me know please.

Holy i can't post a picture to save my life.... tried from my icloud, photobucket and flikr ..... Finally figure it out with IMGUR geez

sAiGeUp.png

JZE3HDE.jpg

My Bag guys, anyone as info on the custom shop?

Back