1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Black G-10 Manix 2 S110V

Discussion in 'Canada' started by razorburn, Jun 8, 2019.

1. razorburn

razorburn Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 26, 2007
    For sale today is a Regular G-10 Manix 2 swapped with a unused S110V Blade.The G-10 Manix 2 was never carried or used,so it brand new.It was bought to exclusively swap the S110V blade from a Dark Blue FRCP handle Manix into this knife. Knife comes in the Regular G-10 Manix 2 box

Here's your chance to own a S110V Manix2 in Black G-10 instead of Blurple

SOLD EMT or SOLD PP G&S with tracking and insurance

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
    pj551016 likes this.
  2. David Mary

David Mary KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 23, 2015
    Are the liners full or skeletonized/milled?

3. David Mary

David Mary KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 23, 2015
    I got your message. I'll take it if you can wait until Thursday for my EMT payment. Please PM email address you wish to receive it at. Thanks.

4. razorburn

Mar 26, 2007
    Ok,no problem. This one's SPF.

David Mary likes this.
  5. David Mary

Jul 23, 2015
    Funds sent.

6. David Mary

Jul 23, 2015
    The knife came two days early, and I put it on a diet. Next I have to reprofile... Satisfied customer. Thanks Razornburn!

[​IMG]

7. razorburn

Mar 26, 2007
    Canada Post sure did impress me today.Arriving two days early!!!

David Mary likes this.