• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Blackjack 1-7-CPM 3V- Sold

Hal Golightly

Gold Member
Up for sale is a Blackjack Model 1-7 in CPM 3V with Stacked Leather Handle. OAL is 12”, BL is 7”with a cutting edge of 5.879”. The knife has never been carried, cut anything or sharpened. Come with leather sheath designed by Matt Martin of Vehement Knives. Shipped USPS. I will ship to USA only and I accept PayPal and USPostal Money Orders. Sold

Attachments

• IMG_0296.jpeg
    IMG_0296.jpeg
    229.6 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_0312.jpeg
    IMG_0312.jpeg
    167.2 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_0327.jpeg
    IMG_0327.jpeg
    65.7 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_0329.jpeg
    IMG_0329.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_0329 2.jpeg
    IMG_0329 2.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
I will cover the first $25 of the 1-7 combat knife for any deployed US Servicemember who can provide an APO shipping address to the seller with your .mil email address.

All other prospective buyers: please jump on this if you want it, Servicemembers rarely take me up on these offers so don't let this one escape.
CPM 3V folks. It isn't a Randall by any means, but it'll outperform one.

o APO addresses are CONUS addresses for the shipper; Servicemember receives the mail courtesy of US Air Force.
o Servicemember must establish military service identity by .mil address, do not send picture of Mil ID as this is a violation of US Military policy.
o I will pay $25 to shipper by Paypal F&F as this is completely separate from the sale.
o Servicemember will cover the actual sale price of $150 by Paypal G&S as per Bladeforums policy.

Last edited:
I will take the Canoe.

Tried sending a message but your inbox is full.

Back