1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Blackjack 1-7-CPM 3V- Sold

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by Hal Golightly, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Hal Golightly

Hal Golightly Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 1, 2007
    Up for sale is a Blackjack Model 1-7 in CPM 3V with Stacked Leather Handle. OAL is 12”, BL is 7”with a cutting edge of 5.879”. The knife has never been carried, cut anything or sharpened. Come with leather sheath designed by Matt Martin of Vehement Knives. Shipped USPS. I will ship to USA only and I accept PayPal and USPostal Money Orders. Sold

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
  2. JWBirch

JWBirch Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 2002
    I will cover the first $25 of the 1-7 combat knife for any deployed US Servicemember who can provide an APO shipping address to the seller with your .mil email address.

All other prospective buyers: please jump on this if you want it, Servicemembers rarely take me up on these offers so don't let this one escape.
    CPM 3V folks. It isn't a Randall by any means, but it'll outperform one.

o APO addresses are CONUS addresses for the shipper; Servicemember receives the mail courtesy of US Air Force.
    o Servicemember must establish military service identity by .mil address, do not send picture of Mil ID as this is a violation of US Military policy.
    o I will pay $25 to shipper by Paypal F&F as this is completely separate from the sale.
    o Servicemember will cover the actual sale price of $150 by Paypal G&S as per Bladeforums policy.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
    Bigfattyt and Gurwery like this.
  3. Rueb

Rueb Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 13, 2015
    I will take the Canoe.

Tried sending a message but your inbox is full.

4. Hal Golightly

Hal Golightly Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 1, 2007
  5. Rueb

Rueb Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 13, 2015
    Funds sent

6. wroughndt

wroughndt Platinum Member Platinum Member

Oct 31, 2011