Blade 2015

Are you up for a Blade 2015 Fiddleback group bbq or adventure?

• I'm going and I am interested in meeting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm going and I am not interested in meeting

• I'm going and I will watch you from the shadows, like batman before anyone knew he was Bruce Wayne

• I'm not going but I would totally be for it if I was going

• I'm not sure how I feel about this

• Total voters

Tim the Wizard

Street Samurai
Gold Member
When: 06.05.2015 - 06.07.2015

Where: Cobb Galleria, Atlanta, GA

I wanted to get a feel for how many members of our community here will be at blade, and gauge interest in setting up an after hours bbq, get together, or hike where we can meet and greet in safety and discuss our mutual interests.

I have never been to Blade. I wish I could get down there sometime. A get together would be a blast.

I need a virtual Early bird pass, and a wireless ball cap cam on somebody that does have a real early bird pass, and then they can be my virtual purchaser too! I can share virtual BBQ with you all too.

Blade is the place to be. I'm there and lucky i live right down the road. Its on the south end of the county and i'm all the way up on the north end, but it's still local. Saturday night there's usually a dinner get together.

I need a virtual Early bird pass, and a wireless ball cap cam on somebody that does have a real early bird pass, and then they can be my virtual purchaser too! I can share virtual BBQ with you all too.

All you need is a remote control linked to someone's neural circuitry to complete the experience!

Every year I hope to go, but as of yet I have never been. Summer is a busy time and I usually have something unchangeable planned that weekend........but this year is different. I already know that weekend is free and my brother and I are planning on coming down.

I've talked to Andy on the phone several times over the years. But this year I hope to see him and shake his hand.

Ok, I must admit I couldn't pass up the batman option in the poll but would certainly like to meet up with all of you guys. I'm not 100% I'm going yet but I'm trying.

I'm planning on being there. Last year was my first and I learned a lot. This year I will be better organized. My in-laws live in the Atlanta suburbs so I can take the family down and stay there.

For the newcomers ..

Bring ..

A comfortable backpack with a bottle of water/crackers
Comfortable shoes
Twice the money you have budgeted to spend + 20% more for food/drinks.

I'm
For the newcomers ..

Bring ..

A comfortable backpack with a bottle of water/crackers
Comfortable shoes
Twice the money you have budgeted to spend + 20% more for food/drinks.

And if it's warm outside (and it will be), it will be 20 degree warmer inside. Water is a must.

I'd love to be there but I'm probably not going to make it this year. One of these years I have to make it out and meet you guys.

Remember that each year on Saturday evening we head out to a restaurant in the area for a little socializing. So if y'all want to meet, this is an excellent way to have a nice dinner with the whole Fiddleback Forge staff. Usually we go to Fogo's, but Leah this year was mentioning Rays on the River. Both excellent, but both expensive, so be prepared to feast, and save enough of your funds to buy yourself a nice dinner! You deserve it after a long hard day on the show floor!

I am going this year. I am looking forward to meeting the crew and many of my Fiddleback friends from around the country (or world?) That will be the guaranteed fun part. If I score a couple of the rarer models that I have been looking for while I'm there, that will be icing on the cake.

Phil

Thanks Andy. Saturday night seems like the place to do it. For folks that havn't been, like me, that is new knowledge. I hope this thread can get a few others excited to come and see what there is to see.

Vayu, the early bird pass is worth it. ;)

Back