Blade 2015

Are you up for a Blade 2015 Fiddleback group bbq or adventure?

• I'm going and I am interested in meeting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm going and I am not interested in meeting

• I'm going and I will watch you from the shadows, like batman before anyone knew he was Bruce Wayne

• I'm not going but I would totally be for it if I was going

• I'm not sure how I feel about this

• Total voters
Buckhead ... bunch of upper class areas and bars. Unless you're a cross dresser, you wont like midtown and cabbagetown is rather freaky too.

Does Fiddleback sell at Blade? If so, what is the process historically?

Previously, we've just done first come first serve, but I am thinking of changing that. There was a big press of folks sharking knives on Friday of the show and it was kinda chaotic. I'm thinking about this one.

I agree, the VIP early pass is definitely worth it. And if you are looking for hotels consider staying right at the Renaissance Waverly (where the show is held). It isn't that much more expensive and the convenience of being right there can't be beat. There are also plenty of other hotels within a mile for all budgets.

Previously, we've just done first come first serve, but I am thinking of changing that. There was a big press of folks sharking knives on Friday of the show and it was kinda chaotic. I'm thinking about this one.

Ironically I only go to blade to hit the fiddleback family tables and maybe a handful of other makers... Hopefully I'll still be able to put that early access pass to good use on Friday ;)

Last edited:
Back