• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Review Blade HQ - How do they get it so wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst service imaginable. What should be an enjoyable shopping spree turns into a nightmare when ordering from Blade HQ.

Shopping online is a simple thing. Find what you like. Pay. Sit back and have a fun time waiting for your order to arrive...

Meet Blade HQ. From demands that the customer has to email them in 24 hours, then told to call in instead of the supplier calling the customer to generally unhelpful uninterested incompetent employees that gives a crap about your order paid for by your hard-earned money that pays their salaries.
There is no service and you will regret having to deal with them. When you finally reach a senior employee they are equally unhelpful and inattentive.

Happy to post screenshots of the counterproductive communications (getting it wrong multiple times) with them. Demanding replies within 24 hours or my orders will be canceled, demanding phone calls from my international location. Apparently it's a customer duty to serve and think for BHQ. We pay their salaries.

Service representatives copy and pasting unrelated emails to me. A proper s#&tshow. No means of getting assistance regardless of the issue when contacting them seems to be common practice if you read the reviews. Treating customers with suspicion and rather than a welcoming helpful attitude.

Standard operating procedures are counterintuitive and without regard for the customer. Self-serving.

Canceled my orders and headed over to Knifecenter.com. Simple and efficient... Got 2 emails, "Thank you for your order, has been shipped and tracking details". Now why complicate things unnecessarily?

Sorry it was so awful, and I had to tell you: the whole time I was reading of your experience, the only thing I could think of was:

“Hey, this sounds just like the last umpteen times I went to, called, messaged, dealt with, etc., the doctor, hospital, their staff, and related system!

Who knew? They ALL take the same course in how to get it wrong and treat people like crap in more ways imaginable.

At least you could cancel the purchase!!

OP - It is impossible for anyone to evaluate the legitimacy of your complaint in the absence of any more information than what is in your post.
Absolutely. Your rant is empty of content and any evidence therefore easily disregarded.

Sorry it was so awful, and I had to tell you: the whole time I was reading of your experience, the only thing I could think of was:

“Hey, this sounds just like the last umpteen times I went to, called, messaged, dealt with, etc., the doctor, hospital, their staff, and related system!

Who knew? They ALL take the same course in how to get it wrong and treat people like crap in more ways imaginable.

At least you could cancel the purchase!!
Another empty rant. I’m a cancer patient. I visit many hospitals, clinics and physicians and am always treated with care, courtesy and kindness.
“They ALL take the same course in how to get it wrong and treat people like crap in more ways imaginable.” — that is total crap. Broad generalization from a personal expertise also crap.

OP - It is impossible for anyone to evaluate the legitimacy of your complaint in the absence of any more information than what is in your post.
It's a service review, where Blade HQ entirely failed to provide a service to me. Not sure what information you would require to be included but its mostly irrelevant. The purpose of a review is to express one's experience which others might find helpful or not based on their own experiences.

Absolutely. Your rant is empty of content and any evidence therefore easily disregarded.

Another empty rant. I’m a cancer patient. I visit many hospitals, clinics and physicians and am always treated with care, courtesy and kindness.
“They ALL take the same course in how to get it wrong and treat people like crap in more ways imaginable.” — that is total crap. Broad generalization from a personal expertise also crap.

The pot calling the kettle black...

It's a service review, where Blade HQ entirely failed to provide a service to me. Not sure what information you would require to be included but its mostly irrelevant. The purpose of a review is to express one's experience which others might find helpful or not based on their own experiences.
Take it for what it's worth. I'm just telling you that no one is going to give any credence or consideration to your post in the absence of any idea about the particulars of your experience (particularly where your complaint is with one of the more highly regarded retailers). You can choose to feel better for having posted an essentially useless "BHQ bad" missive, or you can elaborate so we'll know who is being unreasonable.

Take it for what it's worth. I'm just telling you that no one is going to give any credence or consideration to your post in the absence of any idea about the particulars of your experience (particularly where your complaint is with one of the more highly regarded retailers). You can choose to feel better for having posted an essentially useless "BHQ bad" missive, or you can elaborate so we'll know who is being unreasonable.

You seem to assume to talk for everyone quite often.

Not complicated at all brother. Ordered. Sat back and relaxed thinking I'm awaiting delivery. Missed an email from them demanding a reply in 24 hours and they canceled my order (since you know, blade HQ doesn't pay me to answer my personal emails all day and whatnot). Contacting them via email to get the issue resolved was just a further waste of my time since their customer service is non-existant coupled with them generally not giving a crap about my order. So much so that I canceled my second order and got my items somewhere else where I didn't need to beg for assistance to resolve my orders.

Let me know if you need me to copy you in on our email conversations.

Bad news. This ain't Yelp! and we get to critque your post.

You get an F-

I've never had an issue with Blade HQ.

I once ordered a knife for my daughter as a present. After a couple days of having it I realized it just wouldn't work for her. I called up Blade HQ and the gentleman was very nice and sent me out a return label. Nothing at all wrong with the knife itself, just the wrong knife for what I wanted. Full store credit upon return and a different knife shipped out promptly.

I was quite pleased with the experience. I realize that is just my account.

My Review Of Blade HQ.

I Logged Into My Computer Yesterday at 10:01 AM MST And Put An Exclusive M4 Dodo In My Cart.

I then Proceeded To The Checkout And Paid For The Knife.

It Is Now Shipping To Me.

At No Time Did I Have To Phone Or Contact The Store. Five Stars.

My Review Of Blade HQ.

I Logged Into My Computer Yesterday at 10:01 AM MST And Put An Exclusive M4 Dodo In My Cart.

I then Proceeded To The Checkout And Paid For The Knife.

It Is Now Shipping To Me.

At No Time Did I Have To Phone Or Contact The Store. Five Stars.
M4 Dodo!
Sweet!
Heading to BladeHq to order one now.
Thanks for the thread OP, I would have missed this otherwise.:D

I've never had an issue with Blade HQ.

I once ordered a knife for my daughter as a present. After a couple days of having it I realized it just wouldn't work for her. I called up Blade HQ and the gentleman was very nice and sent me out a return label. Nothing at all wrong with the knife itself, just the wrong knife for what I wanted. Full store credit upon return and a different knife shipped out promptly.

I was quite pleased with the experience. I realize that is just my account.

Thanks for your experience and glad it all went smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back