BLADE SHOW ’2013 – Show us what you got; Please!

Lots of great knives Aaron that is a nice looking set of knives your bringing good luck on the test.

Just heading out the door to go to town now so we can catch the plane to Blade show. We have to leave early to get there on time:)
I'll have this one on the table...

See you there!

Adam.

Great looking knives Erik!!!

Sheaths, sheaths, sheaths..........(sigh)

Foto-JHC74XJR-D.jpg

Last one for Table 3-Q:

9 3/4 inch 1084 Bowie, Stainless fittings and three-piece frame, sculpted African Blackwood scales. Paul will make the sheath!

See you in Atlanta,

John

Here's a few that I'll have.

8" ladder/ ironwood fighter

10" 5160 full tang/wrapped handle. I really love doing these--I'll have a couple.

9.5" "Dirty" forged finished/ spalted maple burl

9.75" W2/ damascus/silicon bronze guard/ ironwood/ silicon bronze pin

Another pic of the w2/ironwood

I'll have some more to post later this evening.

thanks,

Tad

Those are some great knives, Tad! Lookin' forward to seein' 'em. A really nice line-up.
See you soon.
Ben

Here's a few that I'll have.

8" ladder/ ironwood fighter

10" 5160 full tang/wrapped handle. I really love doing these--I'll have a couple.

9.5" "Dirty" forged finished/ spalted maple burl

9.75" W2/ damascus/silicon bronze guard/ ironwood/ silicon bronze pin

Another pic of the w2/ironwood

I'll have some more to post later this evening.

thanks,

Tad

absolutely beautiful... I really love the bottom one :D:thumbup: really stunning recurves :D

I don't want to pick any favourites here cuz there are just too many awesome knives.
Thank you all for posting your work!

Some great knives showing up here.
Tad, that is a killer line up. That big "Dirty" recurve is just right. I want it. Thanks for sharing.

Chris

Thanks for the comments. I appreciate it. Here are some more hot off the kydex press. Just picked some up from my buddy Murph's shop--he did the sheaths on all these.

On a side note: I've been locked out of my email until tmrw afternoon (not a good computer day) so if you happen to read this and you're expecting an email from me it will be later tomorrow.

There are some little tapered tang 5160 blades with micarta and CF pins, and a low layer twist/wrapped handle blade along with a fighter prototype I'm playing with.

Tad

Hi all! Last one because I'm heading out soon for BLADE!

This fighter has a 14 inch long blade and is forged from 1080 and 15N20 in a Mosaic Damascus. The handle is 5 1/2 inches long and that gives an overall length of 19 1/2 inches. The handle scales are premium interior mammoth ivory. The fittings are mild steel that have been inlayed with 18K green gold and have been gun-blued to give them a glossy black finish. There is a grooved bronze spacer at the front of the handle and the pommel nut is also bronze. The balance point is a little over 1/2 inch in front of the ricasso.

I'd like to thank my brother (Caleb) for the wonderful pics, he did really good on this one.

Let me know what you think and tell me if she's BIG enough for YOU! :) I spent so much time working on this one that it doesn't even seem big to me anymore until I look at something else that I would normally consider large like with a 10 inch blade and that makes it big again for me. Thanks for looking!

#153 by Caleb Royer Studio, on Flickr

#153 by Caleb Royer Studio, on Flickr

Back