Blade Show 2016 - Who Is Going?

That's the one Bill. Beautiful knife! I'll see you at Carl's table.

Phil

Ok first stop Carl's table...

Phil, this one.?:D

DSC01381_zpscyrh2ekf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My wife said she'd send me and my son. I told her i would also need $60,000
for purchases. I guess I'm staying home. What percentage of folks go and DO NOT
Buy a knife?

the wives

Ugh, I hope this still remains true this year. My wife and daughter usually do their own shopping damage in Atlanta after they drop me off at the show. Since I've acquired a couple of custom kitchen knives that she really likes, she's hinted at taking a peak at some of the show knives to see if anything strikers her fancy. Her "fancy" usually means a big black hole in my wallet :(

Ugh, I hope this still remains true this year. My wife and daughter usually do their own shopping damage in Atlanta after they drop me off at the show. Since I've acquired a couple of custom kitchen knives that she really likes, she's hinted at taking a peak at some of the show knives to see if anything strikers her fancy. Her "fancy" usually means a big black hole in my wallet :(
kylie quit coming to Blade last year when i started working it. when she would come with me she was very happy to just watch me cruise the isles. The next weekend when I was back to work I would come home saturday aftenoon........BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!.......new Coach purse

kylie quit coming to Blade last year when i started working it. when she would come with me she was very happy to just watch me cruise the isles. The next weekend when I was back to work I would come home saturday aftenoon........BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!.......new Coach purse

Haha, this made me laugh! Sorry, I can simply relate all too well.

My wife said she'd send me and my son. I told her i would also need $60,000
for purchases. I guess I'm staying home. What percentage of folks go and DO NOT
Buy a knife?

1% .. and they're miserable.

we look forward to seeing you there

thanks, Phillip. I am really excited about the show in general, looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the Fiddleback crew and hoping to come home with a grail-quality Woodsman... and other Fiddlebacks.

Dunno Andy, she's still in the works but a long way from being finished out. Might be later in the year, can't rush the goodun's.

Don't sweat the line, it moves quickly. I was in it clear across the floor and I think I was in at 10 minutes.
Double your budget. Buy immediately, it took an entire day to see everything and I did not second guess my quick purchases, because I started at Andy's tables :)

If I buy my early bird ticket online, when can I pick it up at will call? Is the will call open on Thursday? Any info or advice about ticketing would be appreciated.

OK , maybe I can go to Blade. You guys thing a Gofundme page with me holding a chinese Cold Steel knockoff would be successful?

If I buy my early bird ticket online, when can I pick it up at will call? Is the will call open on Thursday? Any info or advice about ticketing would be appreciated.

Will call will open at 10:00am on Friday. Tickets are filed via last name, but make sure to bring your purchase confirmation when picking them up.
The only time I've seen that line held up is when a guy was insisting he purchased at ticket online, but his name was not on the list and he didn't have proof of purchase.

I'm psyched to say that I'll be at Blade this year. It's my first year and I'm greatly looking forward to it. Unfortunately I can only attend on Friday. I'll be wearing my blue Fiddleback Tee and a Yankee hat of some kind. :D

Back