BLADE SHOW 2019 DISKIN BOOTH SHOW VIDEO

This year we were busy

180 knives gone by 3 pm on Saturday

I don’t really start videoing till we sell out and I didn’t feel like I videoed that much but when I threw it all on the editing table there was 80+ minutes of footage

Lotsa cameos of some of the rock stars of the knife world and a lot of joking around

We had a great show and want to thank everyone that came to the show and our booth but especially Matt Diskin for making this all happen

Being able to meet the man (and you Joe) while picking up this beauty was definitely one of the high points of the weekend. I can't wait to see what he's got next year:D

20190609_112248_1.jpg

Joe- thanks so much! I really enjoyed your edit, so many good folks.
Sam Taylor is one of my favourite knife friends, and I really appreciate you pointing a spotlight on him. I really think that his work is ground breaking and will make a lasting impact.
James Helm's barong...can't believe he still had it on Sunday. Love that shape

Sam Taylor is one of my favourite knife friends, and I really appreciate you pointing a spotlight on him. I really think that his work is ground breaking and will make a lasting impact.

I could not agree more

Sam is pushing the envelope and James’s iris leaf shaped Barong was excellent

Wish you were there

9 minutes in and this is excellent.

Thanks for taking the time and for sharing the fun Mitch

Sam's stuff is insane...getting to hang out with Mecha Mecha and @Øye was awesome! Definitely proud to own a number of his amazing pieces and looking forward to more;)

Last edited:
Joe, one helluva video, dude. I cannot remember when I watched ANYTHING all the way through.....

Thanks a bunch for providing the imagery every year for those of us who can no longer attend!

Thanks for the video.... Mecha is such a nerdy-nerd!!! Lucky for us, he is a titanium sword and machete nerd!!

I am looking forward to seeing a laminated titanium cutting sword for you to try out.

All in all, it looked like a great show....

We need to have a Jason Knight Lunar Landing intervention!!!

I waited impatiently for this retrospective, the more time passes and the more I'm addicted, thank you for all this work. What extra odd encounters throughout this report. Thanks Joe
and as my friend Sam would say (the Great absent)
TERRIBLE ...
PS: I've already seen at least 10 times, I'm not tired .

Thanks for the great video,getting to visit the great knifemakers was a privilege and your personable approach
seemed to help ease the awkwardness of camera in the face conversations.
That Sand Bath Kiln is really awesome hope to see some of the finishes that produces.

Good job on the video, really enjoyed it. you really got some great footage of folks we don't get to see very often. I can't get enough of David's work, all three were more than impressive, thanks!

Thanks much WValtakis WValtakis and Bigfattyt Bigfattyt and for the great video JParanee!

Lorien you haven't yee'd your last 'haw with this ti stuff by any means. There is something new bubbling to the surface that will head your way to get the super Lorien trail busting brutality treatment. And agreed about Helm's barong, that was my favourite thing on his table!

Thanks for the recap, Joe. Good to meet you last weekend - and thanks for letting me handle your Dragonfly Cutter! :D

JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still waiting on that call buddy.... :(

Glad y'all had an exceptional time, haven't got a chance to watch the vid but you know I will. ;)

Back