BLADE SHOW 2019 DISKIN BOOTH SHOW VIDEO

Thank you all for the kind words

I didn’t think that I would have time to shoot much video we were very busy at the show and I don’t really start till after I sell out

I was amazed to see that I had 80 minutes of footage even after editing

I wish I would have had time to see more people and shown there work

In the future if anyone would like to be on the video just come by the booth and say Hi and I will make time

Dudley I’m sorry buddy I’ve been wide open and still am since I got home

Awesome vid Joe! You really capture the buzz and energy of the show, and your signature tireless enthusiasm is a big part of that.

• Love the Mirabile Dragonfly Cutters.
  • STeven is looking good.
  • Love that wootz piece by Mace.
  • The Regel D-Guard has to be one of my faves ever of that style.
  • Grace (Horn?) - never knew how much I wanted a pair of custom scissors until now.
  • Great to see Burt Foster and Paul Long - Paul has a knife for me from the show, and if it comes back with a plastic sheath, I know who to blame!
  • Horrigan Persian - I have no words. Wish I had the means to patronize work like that. Just phenomenal.
  • James Helm - dig that leaf-shaped blade with the wrapped handle.
  • Tigerlilly damascus integral - like when did that happen?? Pappa must be so proud.

Always, a highlight for me, getting to watch your Blade Show video, Joey. You’ve captured the show, some very nice knives and great folks! Thank you, once again. Mike

Joe, it was great to meet you, Matt, David and Mr. Paul Long in person (among others) at my first Blade show. I already received the sheath from Paul. I will ping you about the Diskin integral flipper. Great video once again.

Greg Abousleman
In Charlotte NC area
from Albuquerque NM.

Last edited:
Great video Joe :thumbsup:
Good to see you & Matt again and thanks for tracking down Paul long for me......You're like the Blade Show Concierge :D

Joe it was wonderful to spend a little time with you mate. Can't wait for next time. Thank you for all you do.;)

Guys thank you all for the kind words

This show came at a time in my life that I needed a distraction for a few days..... I buried my best friend a few days earlier

you guys DID NOT LET ME DOWN.....thank you all for the warm welcomes and kindness

Back