• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Blade show leftovers!!!!!!

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
Here is what I have left from Blade. All of these are first come first serve. First person who replies "I'll take -------" gets it. Shipping on all knives is $16 inside the CONUS. If you outside the Continental US, let me know and I'll get the shipping total. You are responsible for knowing all the laws of your city, state, and country. LET'S GET STARTED!!

First up is an Operator 425. These are $265 plus $16 shipping to the CONUS SOLD!!

I have one available with natural canvas micarta over black liners with black pins, O-1 steel, 4.25" blade, comes with a leather sheath by Heber Ellsworth.

100_4961.jpg

100_4962.jpg

100_4943.jpg

100_4965.jpg

100_4966.jpg

Next up is the Operator 575. I have one available with Natural canvas micarta over black liners and black pins. O-1 steel. 5.75" blade. Comes with a leather sheath made by Heber Ellsworth. Price on this one is SOLD PENDING
$285 plus $16 shipping to the CONUS

100_4949.jpg

100_4969.jpg

100_4970.jpg

Next up is the 92-N. I have one of these available.
The first has green canvas micarta over toxic green and black liners. Steel is O-1. Blade is approx. 6.25" long. Comes with a leather sheath made by Heber Ellsworth. The price on this one is SOLD!!!!!! $310 plus $16 shipping to the CONUS

100_4945.jpg

100_4959.jpg

100_4960.jpg

I also have one available with black canvas micarta over red and black liners and black pins. The price on this one is $295 plus $16 shipping to the CONUS

100_4957.jpg

100_4958.jpg

Last but not least, I have two of the Pro 6-5 available. These have natural canvas micarta over black liners and black pins. O-1 steel. Blade length is approx. 3". Overall length is 6.5". Comes with a leather sheath made by Heber Ellsworth. The price for each is $180 plus $16 shipping to the CONUSALL SOLD!!!!

100_4945.jpg

100_4951.jpg

100_4952.jpg

100_4953.jpg

ALRIGHT GUYS AND GALS! That's all of then. Like I said, first come first served! GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Just wanted to say those blades are sick and btw nice job on top shot bro u did awesome.

Dylan, are the 92-N's chisel ground or ground on both sides? I can't tell from the pictures.

By the way, any clue when you'll start shipping the knives? I can't hardly wait to get my Operator 575. :D

Just wanted to say those blades are sick and btw nice job on top shot bro u did awesome.

Thanks brother. I appreciate it.

Dylan, are the 92-N's chisel ground or ground on both sides? I can't tell from the pictures.

By the way, any clue when you'll start shipping the knives? I can't hardly wait to get my Operator 575. :D

The 92-N's are ground on both sides. Knives will be shipping out at the end of this week at the latest. By the way, your sheaths were a hit. They were perfect!!

how is it that I am surrounded by some of the best knifemakers out there and i never even realized it? I live in lilburn and Im just becoming aware that some of my favorite makers are right here in the north metro. Awesome blades man!

The 92-N's are ground on both sides. Knives will be shipping out at the end of this week at the latest. By the way, your sheaths were a hit. They were perfect!!

Thanks for the info! Those are some sweet looking knives. I'm glad the sheaths were a hit. Let me know if/when you need more.

BTW I got the shipping notification. Thanks!!

Those 92-Ns are SWEET!! If this were about 20 years ago and I still had a need for a serious tactical knife I would have sold one of my rare knives to buy one and I haven't stopped thinking about them since I saw them. Damn thing is wicked and functional in so many aspects of knife combat it's unreal. I love the re-curve shape, makes the secondary point even more wicked and effective. Would love to have had on in Dallas in the 80s :)

Back