1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

BladeForums.com is becoming part of the Google+ team and will become GoogleKnife!

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by Spark, Mar 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mete

mete Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 10, 2003
    All members are free to slice and dice all those damned Google ads that are now everywhere !!!

2. 555

Feb 5, 2007
    :D

Don't believe it, Google is in on it and it's a cover up. :D

[​IMG]

3. 555

Feb 5, 2007
    LOL :D

When talking about Google, it's hard not to be negative. :D

4. snippy

snippy

Apr 1, 2014
    What is this?

Google saw how many knives that I was purchasing online and directed me here.

Looks like a fun place!

~snippy

5. RWS

RWS

Jul 10, 2003
    I'm ok with it. Google is the way to go if you're going to cash out of your business. I'm guessing Spark will be a billionaire when the deal is done. Congrats.

To be honest, I was getting a little sick and tired of Spark posing as all the different characters here at BF just to get a rise out of people. Last time I counted I think he was registerd as a member under 1100 different member names including Esav, Haze, Ren The Devils Trail Boss, Mick Strider, Glockman and most recently GreyKilt the list goes on and on. All of them are figments of his imagination just to screw with us. Sure. It was funny at first. At first.

I'm just glad Google's here now and will hopefully take this place to new heights of knife collecting discussions. .

6. TPVT

TPVT Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 14, 2012
    Makes sense. Google loves knives!

7. duramax

duramax KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 29, 2012
    Good one !!!! Caught me off guard big time ! Saw the yellow banner and was in disbelief and then remembered APRIL FOOLS lol

8. 555

Feb 5, 2007
    Meanwhile over at Cougar's place. :D

[​IMG]

9. jmsodpc

jmsodpc

Jun 2, 2011
    anyone ever buy knives from this company? they are offering free knives for the first 100 people...

http://tinyurl.com/82o28yt

10. mrbear

mrbear

Sep 17, 2009
    I'm actually glad Spark is gone. Every time I read one of his posts it made me kick my dog out of sheer frustration.

Chip will sleep much better now.

11. Marko3

Marko3

Dec 12, 2010
    So I am a little confused. I read that shop talk is out. Automatic knives sub forum is out. Selling knives will be limited to approved knives by moderators ? Is there anything else I might want to know. In regards to my knifemakers membership ? So basically it is now a worthless membership ?

12. yonderhill

yonderhill

Jan 27, 2013
    Wow I got puuunk'd...for a split sec. Haha I thought I had everything wrong about Bladeforums for a bit

13. Klutz

Klutz Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 1, 2011
    I for one, support our new Overlords. It's for the greater good.

14. Big_E

Big_E

Nov 17, 2011
    When I wake up tomorrow......It BETTER be changed back...got it!

15. damascus blades

damascus blades Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 4, 2012
    I sure hope so.

16. Fernando Caridi

Fernando Caridi

May 13, 2010
    Congratulations !!!

17. badjujuboy

badjujuboy

Dec 21, 2004
    OK, the bottle of Jack is gone : ( Had a great time here today. APRIL FOOLS! You too T. ERD :p

18. whateatsrabbits

whateatsrabbits

Nov 24, 2011
    Did google make you an offer you can't refuse?

19. Squashfan

Squashfan

Jun 6, 2012
    True, true.

20. WCEDC

WCEDC

Mar 27, 2014
    GoogleKnife sounds like a new google blade. Probably some green,yellow,red,blue knife with the logo cut out in the handle scales and some kind of USB/MicroSD tracker or some craziness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.