1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

BladeForums.com is becoming part of the Google+ team and will become GoogleKnife!

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by Spark, Mar 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squashfan

Squashfan

Jun 6, 2012
    The Automatic and Balisong forums would be the first to go. Followed by everything except maybe Traditionals. But there are a lot of dangerous fixed blades in their too.

2. 1234

Nov 13, 2005
    :thumbup: %%%+ !

1234,,,,+:D

3. Diez Knives

Diez Knives

May 19, 2012
    Bye Bye pirates cove.....:(

4. 555

Feb 5, 2007
    If this isn't real and W&C wasn't closed, would we be over here? :D

5. JPD1998

JPD1998 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 18, 2004
    I had one of the worst days at work today and this made me smile.
    Thanks Spark!

6. Kiah

Kiah S&S Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2006
    W&C and the Cove will still be open, just with a dedicated moderator to keep it more civil. I believe powernoodle has been chosen for this position.

7. T. Erdelyi

T. Erdelyi Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2001
    Urine sample... :eek:

Don't mention it, BTW, I see you've been here nearly as long and apparently choose to contribute neither in content or support by membership.

IIRC someone mentioned something about an older knife forum, I'm sure they're more geared toward your level of contribution it's a free country still and your free to ignore me I won't hold it against you :).

8. Doug C

Doug C

Mar 15, 2005
    Gotta' be the rarest Case ever. :cool:
    Camel Horn ! :thumbup:

DC….:D

9. T. Erdelyi

Feb 3, 2001
    Someone mention a Case Canoe with camel toe, just cleaned my glasses, camel horn, never mind.

10. kitkat4.4

kitkat4.4 Banned BANNED

Mar 22, 2014
    I just googled googleknife. This popped up first, exceptional marketing/advertising idea guised as a April fools joke. :thumbup:

11. doke00

doke00

Mar 10, 2013
    I can't wait for the Pakistani sub forum...

12. T. Erdelyi

Feb 3, 2001
    Someone mention a Case Canoe with camel toe, just cleaned my glasses, camel horn, never mind.

13. claycat

claycat

Apr 10, 2003
    april fools right???? :eek:

14. spyken

spyken Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 29, 2002
    hahaha....nice one Spark :)

15. Zaper

Zaper

Mar 14, 2012
    Where can I get some Camel Horn to make custom scales for my Eseerling?

16. amen74

amen74

Mar 10, 2008
    Google it! :D

17. 300Six

300Six

Aug 29, 2013
    Good (great as a matter of fact) April Fool's prank. For a moment there I had visions of noncommittal and non-knowledgeable and paid piece-workers trying to administrate a fanatic website. Sure way to destroy something unless they figured on huge advertising dollars to take up the slack.

18. Nic S.

Nic S.

Mar 4, 2012
    This is epic!

19. jbass

jbass Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 26, 2009
    A stealth marketing campaign. Well played, Spark. Well played.

20. Squashfan

Squashfan

Jun 6, 2012
    (GOOGLE GRAMMAR POLICE: You have too many negatives in that sentence. Off to Bannedland with you!)

:D:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.