BladeForums.com is becoming part of the Google+ team and will become GoogleKnife!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope its April fools but doesn't look like it. GOOGLE should just keep their engine searches and leave the rest of us alone. Look at YouTube, ads everywhere and you have to waste 20 secs of your life watching the same ads-it builds up. Lol.

Man, I'm on The Forum almost daily but I really dis-like the whole "Lord Google" deal... I really hope that this is an April-Fools joke or might just have to switch to reddit full time:(
'

I dunno Charlie, the Googleknife 2014 Choogle Traditional Forum Knife has a certain ring to it...

You could always report it but most of the old timers just read, poke the bears, laugh and stir the out a little. But you all have fun. I will...

Posting to be a part of this epic thread!
I'm going to go ahead and guess April Fools. Google doesn't like knives that much

i dont see why everyone is so freaked out as far as im concerned google is a good force as far as large corporations go. i really doubt much will change...

Does this mean I now own stock in Google?? Ready to sell! :)

What is a Google+ account anyway? Yeah, I think this is for real.

Guess this means I won't have to worry about renewing a Gold Membership.

The number 666 is reserved in the Beckerhead hierarchy for the alien overlords (or something similar. I am too new of a member to know all the details.) Coincident with the Google takeover? I think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back