Important Info! Bladeforums Knife for 2017 - 6/26 Update!

You all convinced me to use it and give it character and it received it's first extended use in the kitchen this morning trimming potato's for the post church brunch.

lu3zrKXl.jpg

And the character left behind after an oily wipe.
f8T4CN4l.jpg

w410vXkl.jpg

That was the hardest part, the rest just happens naturally. Now every new layer of patina, every new stain or scratch will have a memory attached to it as to how it got there. You now have an analog knife blog. ;) Enjoy it. :)

Last edited:
That was the hardest part, the rest just happens naturally. Now every new layer of patina, every new stain or scratch will have a memory attached to it as to how it got there. You now have an analog knife blog. ;) Enjoy it. :)
:D:D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Even though I missed the original ordering I managed to pick up two on the secondary market. More expensive but well worth it! One is new in the tube but the other is a great user. It's already showing signs of being used and loved.

OK, look...I'm going to request that one of the mods close this thread. It's killing me to keep seeing these bad boys without having one of my own.
I've missed the boat at least twice on these and vaca killed another chance to get one. I'm trying really hard not to sound like a whiner but....it just physically hurts me when I see them. :D

What a gorgeous knife! If anyone has any extras or need to sell theirs please let me know. I showed up late to the party.

Last year's TC forum knife still shows up very regularly on the big auction site. In fact one was just started today! :D

Dave

Back