BladeForums loading problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I try to pull up Blade Forums nine times out of ten it doesn't work and I get the following message.
I thought my internet might be bogged down but I have the highest package just running two computers and a few phones so that can't be it. Everything else loads fine so I was wondering if this was just me or if anyone else had this issue? Thanks for any help in advance.

Error_zps513776f8.jpg

Things like this are usually posted in the Tech subforum, and a lot of times you will be able to see if anyone else is having issues.

I've had the same thing pop up as you did, and there have been a couple times I will get a " Bad request ". It seems to be working much better now though

I've had problems loading the forum every day for the last week. One day I couldn't get it to load for a couple of hours.

I'm also experiencing difficulties. Forum downtime, slow page loads/reloads, very slow post submissions...and a much increased amount of dreaded double taps... This seems to be worsening over all, but there are times when it isn't bad, then others where I just walk away because everything becomes very sluggish. This is happening on both my laptop (Win07, Chrome/Firefox/IE8) & phone (Android, stock browser).

Have been having problems with page loads/reloads for about a week. Widows 7.

We're trying to track this down. The problems are ongoing and happening across multiple servers.

Turns out there was a coordinated bot attack that hit most of our servers and was eating up CPU & swap file space. Fun! Firewall has been updated

Thanks, Spark! Definitely improved performance today. :thumbup:

Not here. I just spent all day. Atleast the past 4 hours doing one of best sales threads ever. I hit preview which worked. went to edit and when i hit backspace instead of backing up. it took me back in pages to where I sent a pm earlier this morning. all lost

somebody shoot me:D

Last edited:
Yesterday was better, but today the loads/reloads are very slow again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back