BladeForums loading problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had problems lately, but today is by far the worst.

Took me about 15 min to get on just now, and taking pages a long time to load.

I'm here making sure this isn't just me and that it isn't something wrong on my end.

funny-pictures-cat-has-experience-writing-computer-code.jpg

:D

Yesterday and today very hit and miss on loading the site. Yesterday once in navigation was normal. Today loading the site and navigation is quite slow.

No more than made my last post here and have been getting this since then:

BFCloading_zpsb2c1570b.jpg

Having same problems today. Hilarious, but I had the most trouble loading this thread....what a laugh!

I can't load most pages without repeated attempts. Same thing on Tapatalk.

I have had several timeouts today and slow loading pages for the past several days.

This "quick reply" was anything but....

From Oregon to here in CT.

It's SLOWWWWW loading

Coop

These pages are loading slower than The Guyon mixing Quikrete in February, slower than a REAL, Becker Necker shipped from Bulgron's house, slower than lmleck traveling down I-80 on a tractor, slower than Coop using an old kodak 104 instamatic........ :D

Same difficulties as others reporting late last night and most of today. No "database error" messages yet, but plenty of the "Oops!..." ones along with the note that other users are also experiencing difficulties accessing the site, slow loads, lost posts, etc.

Spark, I know that you're busting Pirate arse to try & fix this already, and just want ya to know I do appreciate the time & effort you've put into fixing this latest glitch.

Very slow when I call it by name.
Seems to come and go and sleep a lot.

Sounds like a LOL Cat bot.

You guys don't have the secret password to the new faster servers?

Actually this is forcin' me to deal with the real issues in my life, thanks for savin' me a trip to the therapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back