Bladeforums Spyderco Special Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Native with 440V sounds great, although I'd prefer the hollow ground blade found on the stainless model.

Sal,

I NEED a blue native with 440V.

Is this a feeding frenzy, or what.
wink.gif

Sal,

The Endura is also one of my favorites. I would order 2 of these specials if you do decide to make them. Endura or Native. I hope this comes about.

I also am looking forward to the tie thingy.

440V native any color!, You can count me in for two. Also, would like to see some etching on blades to say something like "bladeforum member knife" or something along those lines. In any case, it sounds good to me.

I'd take a blue Native! I was debating on getting the regular version but I'd gladly pick up a Bladeforums special edition!

Alan

Today that forrest green G-10 version of the Martial folder, sounds good. Whatever it would be, a logo, or etching with it would be icing on the cake, and I'd show it to anyone,
even the wife.

------------------
Mark C.

"Life is nothin' but a series of fascinations"

Sal,
Now for the nit-picky stuff.
A deep blue (almost navy) Native would be great.
Some of the lighter blue zytel handles I've seen look cheesy.
Thanks
Doc

Actually, I'd go more for the Native than anything else--I fully intend on getting one whether or not it's a Bladeforum's special edition...which brings me to another point:

Every time I look for a knife I'd like to get, more often than not I end up staring at a Spyderco model.
smile.gif

I would purchase a couple of Natives, a couple of Q's, R's in either the ATS-55 or the 440V.

Daniel

Doc - the only blue available in G-10 at this time is a medium blue, like a bright sky blue. I would likewise prefer a darker blue, but that would require a special batch color which is a great deal of G-10 for a special run. I'm waiting on a sample of the forrest green now.

Need to know exactly what would be engraved on the model? Number each piece? Who gets what numbers?

Whitebear - "Age and treachery will always overcome youth and exuberance", but not for as long.

sal

Whatever -- as long as its from Spyderco and for forum members only. Reserve me one!

Mike, James? - Will one of you guys act as the dispursement center? Take the orders and names, Count the numbers so we'll know how many to make, Edge configurations? receive goods and ship? We can build them, engrave them and ship them to one person. Need a volunteer.
sal

We might as well do it, since it's going to have the BladeForums.com name on it.

As soon as the details are hammered out, we'll start taking the orders.

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com

Insert witty quip here

Is this one per customer thing or first come first get?

Four! 4! 2 plus 2 more! I've been begging for blue. I want to be definitely on that list.

ahhh...

sing

Sal, FWIW, although I would prefer forrest green, sky blue won't keep me from placing an order.

------------------
--+Brian+--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back