Bladeforums Spyderco Special Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in one this one. With all my efforts that go into the American Indian College Fund, you would think I would know about the proceeds from the Native. Thank you Sal for this effort.

By the way James Mattis includes a portion of the price of the knives he sells to the charity of your choice. When you get the knife, a very professional letter explaining the donation and a pre addressed and stamped letter come with the knife. Something I really appreciated. By the way James, if you read this, my green BM leopard cub I bought from you was STOLEN!!! No good deed goes unpunished.

Rude Water Herring

I am in one this one. With all my efforts that go into the American Indian College Fund, you would think I would know about the proceeds from the Native. Thank you Sal for this effort.

By the way James Mattis includes a portion of the price of the knives he sells to the charity of your choice. When you get the knife, a very professional letter explaining the donation and a pre addressed and stamped letter come with the knife. Something I really appreciated. By the way James, if you read this, my green BM leopard cub I bought from you was STOLEN!!! No good deed goes unpunished.

Rude Water Herring

Sal and Mike,

Just so that I know how much to save, scrimp and beg for -- any idea on price for the BF Native?

Mike and Spark:
Please put my name down for one of the special addition Natives. Also.......why not consider a Calypso Jr in coral micarta and 440V!!!!! Thanks, JEFFREY Clayman

Hey Folks,

The blue Native ain't really THAT hot compared to a coral micarta Calypso Jr. with 440v. Really... you all should save your $$ for THAT one. Really.

sing

OK, we've got our wish. What kind of time span are we looking at ? Also, Mike/Spark, is there a way for us to figure out what our number is without you having to do it for us ? Thanks
Brian

The Native is a beauty. The review/test in the latest "Tactical Knives" was excellent. I had already planned to get a Native after I get my Military anyway. I'd be more than happy to wait for a special model for forum members.

Sign me up for one blue Native. The timing for this is great, as I saw a Native for the first time this past weekend, and decided I had to have one of my own. G-10 handles and 440V sound great to me
smile.gif

Does our membership number only determine the knife number we get, or will they also be distributed based on seniority?

Also, these will be plain edge, right? I'll take one either way, but I strongly prefer plain edge.

-Brett

------------------
brett@rahul.net
www.rahul.net/brett

[This message has been edited by Brett (edited 18 February 1999).]

Mike,

I really want to get in on this. Will you have credit card facilities available for members outside the US, or would you accept an International MO? I would also need to know shipping costs in advance.

This is exciting news. Many thanks to Sal and Mike for making it possible.

------------------
Take care,
Clay
ICQ#24192828

"Learning is not compulsory.....neither is survival."

[This message has been edited by Clay Kesting (edited 18 February 1999).]

I'll put my order in for my number. I don't know what it is, but I have got to be in the first 500.
Blades

Mike & Sal -

PLEASE put me down for one of the Bladeforum Natives - I really hope my number comes up.

Mike, how can we find out our member number? I just GOTTA know!

Ok, this thread is getting way to huge, time to lock it.

If you want to place an advance order for the 1999 BladeForums.com Spyderco knife, please email:

1999knife@bladeforums.com

DO NOT SEND CREDIT CARD INFORMATION AT THIS TIME. Do, however, include contact information, including mailing address and phone number where we can reach you when it comes time for billing/shipping.

At this time we do not have final price information, and things are still subject to change.

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com

Insert witty quip here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back