BladeForums W&SS Forum patches are here!

Spark

HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
bfwsspatches2.jpg

Just received the multicam ones today, so I'm going to be putting these online for ordering shortly. Price will be $5 each, shipped (within the US). Patches have velcro backs for easy attachment to your jackets, bags, pets, children. :)

Order here: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/announcement.php?a=171
If you aren't in the US, place your order anyway and I'll send you a separate invoice for shipping.
Thanks for your support!

Count me in. Gots to get some. Moose

Good deal...I'll have to get one of each:D As a side note, I hope more members get a patch. These are handy at local get togethers (gun, knife shows, etc.). I mean, if Rick Marchant wasn't so ugly and recognizable, I would have missed him at the Blade Show...fortunately he was not only ugly, but he was supporting a WSS patch:D

ROCK6

Last edited:
very cool Spark.. thanks for doing this again.:thumbup: how like new color axe/knife patches..

Er, how do we order one of these? I'd really like one of the subdued ones.

So would it be possible to add to our t-shirt order? I know, that is asking a handful.....But hey, my wife is American and she taught me that it is usually okay to ask :D

Hey Spark,
This is the message I get when I follow the link provided.

Snakedoc, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Thanks,
Adam

Try it again. Also, let me know if it lets you add multiple different colors to the cart.

Dammit! Taking the form down again.

Spark, the link is working but it's not allowing multiple orders. Any thoughts?

OK! Should be fixed now, with correct shipping. DO NOT HIT CHECK OUT IF SHIPPING IS BEING ADDED ON!

Back