• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bladeops.com?

I always love folks who ask AFTER they place their order.

Hehe. I have to say I've done something similar before.
I personally do not know anything about them.

I bought a couple of BM51s from them back in December '09 and they shipped the knives a couple of days after the order was placed. So far no issues or problems with them yet, but that's just me........

:D

BladeOps doesn't carry the Bechmade 51 series. I just want to make sure people don't get us (BladeHQ) confused with them (BladeOps). It's happened before. Their name was probably intended to cause this kind of confusion. They're right up the street from us, they steal our pictures, show up everywhere we do in search engines and, until recently, copied us move for move. I'm all for fair competition, but...

However, I don't think you've got anythign to worry about as far as getting your order.

-Cam

Last edited:
Hey I love you guys and have purchased from you on multiple occasions, but BladeOps has the Benchmade 51 Morpho in stock and you guys d not. Not trying to throw shade, I get demand is probably pretty high during this time of year, but that's the only thing they are beating you guys at currently. Stay in stock, stay on top :)

? 6 year old thread to say that?

^kinda deserves a new thread. first post to bring back to life a 6 year old thread letting bladehq know they didnt have a bm51 in stock, but bladeops did...kinda weird to me but............so be it.

Back