1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Blades & Beef

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Fullflat, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Fullflat

Fullflat Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2018
    Just a pic of a knife & the steak I ate with it tonight. Would really like to see your blade & burger/steak. This one’s for you @Ditch-Tiger :)
    Happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year BFers worldwide!
    9D6D571A-32EB-482C-99BE-DBCD4A9FF681.jpeg

2. dsalazar

dsalazar Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 22, 2017
    I
    I dont have beef but dam that steak looks mighty good. Im just going to go eat my pepperoni pizza now. Happy new years be safe.

Fullflat likes this.
  3. Fullflat

Jan 4, 2018
    Enjoy that pizza. Pepperoni counts as meat. Throw a knife on that slice & take a pic! ;) Happy 2019 brother!

4. WValtakis

WValtakis Hand Engraving, Anodizing and Embellishment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2004
    [​IMG]

IMG_20181229_192305.jpg

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

~Chip

5. Fullflat

Jan 4, 2018
  6. WValtakis

WValtakis Hand Engraving, Anodizing and Embellishment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2004
    If we're counting sausage...:)
    [​IMG]

~Chip

7. shinyedges

shinyedges Unfaltering Love & Undeviating Will

Jun 5, 2012
  8. dsalazar

dsalazar Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 22, 2017
    Damm all that good looking meat. My picture was too large too load. Then the kids ate it when i when i turned around

Fullflat likes this.
  9. Barman1

Barman1 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 21, 2013
    I've got a couple I'll put up to make you folks hungry.
    And yes, they were actually used.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Llasi

Llasi Basic Member Basic Member

Mar 1, 2013
  11. Turbo4x4

Turbo4x4 Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Jun 4, 2011
    DSC_a0683.jpg

12. Ditch-Tiger

Ditch-Tiger

Jan 20, 2018
    [​IMG]

13. Ditch-Tiger

Ditch-Tiger

Jan 20, 2018
  14. Ditch-Tiger

Ditch-Tiger

Jan 20, 2018
    [​IMG]

TenShun705, Ajack60 and Fullflat like this.
  15. Horsewright

Horsewright KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 4, 2011
    Blades and beef:

This little guy wasn't gonna make it. He was abandoned by his mom and at one day old was about dead when we found him in the sage brush. Got some colostrum in him and some milk replacer and the wife here with her knife in her horizontal sheath saved the day. Took him to the house and bottle fed him twice a day.

[​IMG]

Two months and a week later (last week) we turned him back out to hang with his cousins. He made it.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019