1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

BM 707, Emerson CQC-12 and Spydercos

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by somniloquist, Mar 10, 2019.

1. somniloquist

somniloquist Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 9, 2007
    Hi everyone,

I am clearing out some pieces that I am not using and I have the following for your consideration below:

Emerson CQC-12: This knife is a classic and has been used with scratches evident on the blade. The previous owner tells me that he sent it to the Emerson spa to be restored and it is now in very nice shape, scratches aside. It also has an aftermarket moonglow backspacer installed. I have not used or carried it since I bought it and it includes the box and paperwork.

Asking $250.00 shipped to the US or Canada

Spyderco Salt: I bought this new and never used or carried. It has been opened and inspected, but that's it. It includes the box and paperwork

Asking $65.00 shipped to the US or Canada

Spyderco waved Rescue and Delica: I have owned both of these for a while and carried and used the Delica, which is in very good condition. The Rescue has been carried long ago but is unused and is long discontinued. I would prefer to sell these two as a single lot to save on shipping. No boxes for either of them.

Asking $100.00 shipped to the US or Canada

Benchmade 707 Sequel: This one is excellent condition but was dropped by the previous owner and has a very small ding in the aluminum on the mark side on the extreme right by the blade. It's really not noticeable, but I wanted to point it out anyway. It includes the box and papers but the box is a bit worn.

Asking $125.00 shipped to the US or Canada

I am committed to your satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions you may have. However, I am not looking for any trades at the moment. Thanks for looking!

_2240954.JPG

_2240956.JPG

2. Tyler Whitt

Tyler Whitt Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 20, 2018
    Is the spyderco cricket for sale?

3. somniloquist

Aug 9, 2007
    Whoops...I forgot that one. Yes, the Cricket is for sale as well and I am asking $65.00. It was carried once or twice but should be like new with box.

4. somniloquist

Aug 9, 2007
    Waved Delica and Rescue are sold.

5. somniloquist

Aug 9, 2007
    Price drops:

BM 707: $115.00

CQC-12: $225.00

6. jamal_spelling91

jamal_spelling91 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2012
    I will take the cqc 12 if still available

Lapedog likes this.
  7. somniloquist

Aug 9, 2007
    It's all yours. I will PM to confirm payment.

8. somniloquist

Aug 9, 2007
    CQC-12 is sold