• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BM Ambush F/T

Im wanting to trade my big ole Benchmade Ambush for a Spyderco Endura.Knife is new but I dont have the box.

Ok im going to add to the offer one used Cold Steel Recon 1 folder with tanto blade and kydex sheath.Blade is still razor and most wear is cosmetic but still alot of life left in this one.I have pics of both if anyone is interested.The Endura im looking for must have plastic handle,blade edge is of no concern,50/50 plain or all spyeredge is ok.

Hi
I have a C10PBK Endura in the all black box, it is plain edge integral clip. just like it came back from factory from being refurbished. excellent condition.
let me know if this would work for you.
Thanks
James
you might still have my email address, lol.
james_h_79329atyahoodotcom

That sounds like what im wanting except for the integral clip,im assuming your talking about the plastic clip thats made into the handle itself.I had two of those in the past and broke both of them,they fit better in the pants but im just to rough on them,I really need the metal clip.

Back