• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BM Griptilian scales custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
curly birch
without finish
https://plus.google.com/114870019795755767284/posts/iQEZydgPsRc
IMG_4690.jpg

So igor, beautiful work. But correct me if I'm wrong...
It's 70-75usd for;

Scales
Screws for scales
Ti stand offs
Screws for pocket clip.

Is this correct?

I would like to order green canvas micarta with gold (if this is available) standoffs if that isn't available black ones will be sweet too! Drilled for tip up. What email do you respond too? I tried the hotmail account. Thanks.

I would like to order green canvas micarta with gold (if this is available) standoffs if that isn't available black ones will be sweet too! Drilled for tip up. What email do you respond too? I tried the hotmail account. Thanks.
Email sent

Thank you, I just replied. Very excited to change out these horrible plastic scales with your works of art!!

Hello, I was wondering if you can make scales out of gray micarta? like the same color as the ESEE gray micarta? And another quick question - Can/Do you make the scales thinner than the stock plastic scales? as in is the knives overall thickness the same, less, or more? haha thanks, I really want a pair but I just wanna make sure.

Hello, I was wondering if you can make scales out of gray micarta? like the same color as the ESEE gray micarta? And another quick question - Can/Do you make the scales thinner than the stock plastic scales? as in is the knives overall thickness the same, less, or more? haha thanks, I really want a pair but I just wanna make sure.
Hello
Thickness of micarta and all flat scales I do are 13.2-13.5 mm
Scalloped scales 15-15.5 mm
Stock scales 16.5 mm

weight
Micarta +8gr
CF +9gr
Flat G10 +18gr
Scalloped G10 +24gr

Hello, Igorded!
I ordered the earth and blue g10 scales from ebay about a week ago.
I look forward to receiving the scales soon.
It seems like they have cleared customs in Moscow and are on their way to the United States now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back