• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BNIB Spyderco gray 20CP PM2, G10 Rookie & lightly used Slysz Bowie, ZT 0392blk

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNAIrradiator

Gold Member
Hi all, I have a couple of great Spyderco and ZT knives available today. The PM2 and Rookie are both BNIB and were only taken out of their boxes for pictures, and the Slysz Bowie and ZT are gently used and looking for new homes. Prices listed below include PayPal G&S fees and insured Priority USPS shipping TYD – see further details below.

Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Light Gray G10 handles CTS-20CP steel (C81GGY20CP2) $OLD!
BNIB. The last of my PM2 safe queens - never used and barely touched. These are as hard to find in this brand new condition as the CF S90V and composite blade models IMHO. Comes in original box with paperwork.

AEK54SL.jpg

6LcZHvZ.jpg

hmMN4eV.jpg

oTPUvzp.jpg

ZT 0392blk DLC Titanium handles CTS-204P steel $OLD!
I recently received this knife in a trade and managed to snag a new one, so I’m letting this lightly used one go. There are some very light marks/scuffs on the presentation side DLC titanium scale (especially near the pivot) and a few on the DLC blade that are well represented in the pics (sorry for the cloth lint in the pics!). Blade was sharpened by Heavyhanded here on BF to a screaming edge that is still extremely sharp. Action, centering and lockup are all perfect – it’s just a wonderful user 0392 for someone! Comes in original box with paperwork and ZT certificate of authenticity (serial #239).

bhfWGuz.jpg

690KLgQ.jpg

hUTnIJk.jpg

2J2nLxh.jpg

2gKk4Sd.jpg

Spyderco Slysz Bowie Titanium handles with CTS-XHP steel C186TIP $OLD!
Lightly used but extremely well cared for! Edge was professionally sharpened by Josh at Razor Edge Knives and has seen minimal use since then. I also outfitted it with a longer Foundry clip that I bought from the Spyderco Factory Outlet store and ferric chloride-etched it myself to match the stock clip (you may have seen my thread about this project on the Spyderco Forum a couple of years ago). Action, centering and lockup are all perfect. If I didn’t already have another amazing example of this knife with my Collector Club number (and needed the money!), I’d never let this one go. Comes in original box with paperwork.

2PX5IpC.jpg

mIAUCye.jpg

vyYBwVk.jpg

vF4XORr.jpg

6iT406b.jpg

Spyderco Rookie Foliage Green G10 handles with VG-10 steel C51GPFG $OLD!
BNIB. Aside from a slight blemish on the VG-10 steel in the pivot area (perhaps from being stored with the blade oil on it?), this is a perfect example of this hard to find older model. Completely unused and only out of the box for pictures. Comes in original box (didn’t come with any paperwork).

oqn0vHj.jpg

zkGCa8g.jpg

hCQhL4H.jpg

aqw3X50.jpg

gXfK27Z.jpg

All standard BF buying/shipping rules apply. You must be at least 18 years old and it is your responsibility to know and adhere to your local knife carry laws. I only accept PayPal goods/services as payment (no friends/family option please, your payments will be refunded!). PP fees and shipping with full insurance are included in the quoted price. Shipping will be USPS First Rate Priority boxes; knives will not be shipped until full payment is received. First “I’ll take it” in this thread followed by an email to my BF username AT gmail dot com will make it yours (please, please email me! The new BF messaging system and I don’t jive well yet). No international sales and all sales are final. Thanks for looking! Radioactive :)

Last edited:
Spyderco Slysz Bowie please. Send me your PP address and I'll pay.

Somebody buy the PM2 before I have to. Been missing my 20cp pm2 and my bob lum tanto quite a bit lately. Gotta love that gray!
Good luck with the sale!

Hi folks, I just dropped the prices of the PM2 and ZT. These prices will not go any lower and don't think I'm not happy to keep the PM2 for myself - just thought someone else might appreciate it!

Hi folks, all knives are now spoken for and on their way to their new owners. Thanks to the buyers and to BF as always for hosting us. Cheers, Radioactive

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back