1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Spyderco C230GPPBK Lil Native Black Blade & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Nov 16!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Nov 17 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

Bog Oak Dagger

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by SVanderkolff, Nov 8, 2019 at 6:57 PM.

1. SVanderkolff

SVanderkolff KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 31, 2002
    I have always enjoyed grinding daggers, not sure what that says about me, but it remains one of my favourite grinds. So when I ended up with a left over piece of CPMS30V it wasn't a tough choice on what to make.

This 10 inch double edged fixed blade of CPMS30V was tested to 59 rockwell. The handle is stabilized ancient bog oak and the bolsters are 416 stainless. The tang is tapered and the handle sculpted for a palm swell. It will come with a handmade all leather sheath either left or right handed.

$250USD delivered,
    I look forward to your comments.
    bog-dagger-1.jpg bog-dagger-2.jpg
    Thanks

Steve Vanderkolff

Dawkind, KP513, popedandy and 16 others like this.
  2. birdave

birdave Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 13, 2011
    Sweet!

3. SVanderkolff

SVanderkolff KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 31, 2002
    Thank you

Dawkind likes this.