• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bohler K390 project

farid.

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Farid Mehr Bohler F.M.P Project.

I am starting a list for 10 limited number of custom F.M.P (Farid Mehr Performance) BOHLER K390. To be started in the next few weeks and to be completed in the next few months in 2024. Please read the terms below and add your name to the list if you wish. I will be asking for the deposits 6th of April.
Farid Mehr
https://www.instagram.com/faridmehrknives/

I like to start a batch of 10 F.M.P Double ground folders soon, all with custom machines Grade titanium bolts on the pivot and the spacer, and any other minor spec changes I wish to carry out at the time of manufacture, I know they will be $1000 each, maybe a little more if I go ahead and PVD coat the K390 with two different types of PVD coatings, if the coating is done it will cost $1100, They will not be numbered.
On this batch of 10 special knives there will be a 'non-refundable' deposit of $200 to secure your place, this knife will be ready at some stage in 2024. If you place your order you are confirming you are OK with either spec as I am unsure yet.
If you want one let me know right now.

Last edited:
F.M.P (Farid Mehr Performance) is the larger folder

F.M.P double ground.jpg,,,.jpg

F.M.P (Farid Mehr Performance) is the larger folder

F.M.P double ground.jpg..,,.jpg

Could you share a little bit about what you are thinking for "special features", please?

Appreciate your unique take on a hard use folder. Very cool work
I am thinking to add a more customised ti spacer, anything else I decide to add, not sure yet but the knife you see in the picture is quite accurate to what I am going to build in this batch.
Farid Mehr

I have taken a look at the parts I have waterjet profiled and there is only going to be 8 of these manufactured. Let me know if you like to be added to this short list.

So far,

List:
1. JJ
2. norcalAF

Many thanks to the people so far who have sent in their deposits.

Back