Boker copying the Becker line?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just revisiting this after a bit of time trying to keep up with my finals. (Back to school full-time, at 46 years old. I'm swamped, exhausted, and I've got 15 more pages to write, a debate, and two tests before I'm done.)

As far as BF policy, Karda said what needed to be said very clearly in post #50.

My OP states very clearly what my purpose was for starting this thread. I don't appreciate the tone and direction it's taken, and unfortunately I can say that to more than one contributor here.

I'm gratified that Boker made the right decision on this (in my opinion) so something positive has come from it.

Mind your manners guys, or I'll close this one up myself. I don't want to, I'm learning a lot from this thread, but the direction of this conversation is NOT what I started it for.

~Chris

ps - And no more "jerkit" emoticons, guys. Leave them in the naughty room where they belong.

Actually, I'm going to go ahead and close this one up anyway. I think what's been said is enough, and I don't want the mods to have to babysit this thread.

~Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back